laugh.gif

Don't
Believe
Gates
Numbers....

Couldn't resist 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lil B is the most magnificent Troll to ever touch the World.

Son did for bad rappers what Donald Trump did for poor whites.

This is the kind of interview you don't even post.
They should have watched the playback and deleted the footage.

roll.gif
people think Kodak ******ed? You want a good interview go listen to his Tax Season interview.

To think a breakfast club interview will dictate if people will care about your music, showing your age lol.

His tax interview was horrible too but atleast he wasn't purposely acting ******ed. I hope all these young ****** listen CLOSELY to what Gucci is saying & doing now since they idolize him so much. It's not cool to be a drugged out dummie ****** checks & opportunities up.

If yall wanna talk about bad interviews, I wish they would release the interview they did with Paul Mooney. Even Charlamagne it was so bad they couldn't ever show it, :lol:. So you know Paul was spitting that ether.

young dude actually skating on these but gotdamn i cant rock with him 

he lame as hell for that interview today
if u familiar with kodak its not off from what i expect . i thought he'd talk  LITTLE more 
laugh.gif

ctg caught it at the end saying he know exactly what he doing . kid is talented tho 

Lowkey gucci a troll too. He used social media to get a buzz for his album except it was the complete opposite. People already had him pegged as ******ed, stupid, crazy so he just acted smart and sophisticated. Dude ain't been talking proper and using big words since :lol:. At the end of the day if Kodak album flames I will listen but I can see why people are turned off from this but I also see why he did it. I haven't seen people post about a bc interview on snap/fb since the gucci interview and dudes posting this one.

I just listened to kodaks tax interview for reference. Dude is legit slow just like lil yachty, Kodaks saving grace will be the fact that he can actually rap.

What is Kodak doing in that interview 
mean.gif

His music has so much potential but acting like this isn't gonna help him

I just posted that clip with Peewee who's kinda a character/funny looking and all that but he refused to let Detective Vlad make him look foolish. He coulda easily had guns in video, drapped in blue, talked about being a Crip but he said let's talk about the music.

Last edited:
Longway in his early 30s plus he still got money in these streets he know better :lol:

Vlad did seem shocked tho like "You sure you don't wanna talk about gangs? Okay" *marks crips questions off the list* and then had the nerve to try and probe again. Bruh finally had to tell that lame *** _ let's get back to the music :lol:

Edit: kinda remind of when Charlemagne tried to ask Gucci about his cases during his first Breakfast Club :lol:

Last edited:
Yea man Vlad is scum but he ain't doing nothing these ****** wouldn't offer to do by themselves. I'll never forget when Migos tried to claim Noisey got them caught up meanwhile they led a recording crew into their luxurious neighborhood & allowed them to film while ****** casually going to the Kitchen with Choppers draped across them :lol:

Some **** gotta be left alone lol

Charlamagne saying don't tell that to me, tell her that :lol:

I don't know what to say about Kodak. I think he might just be socially awkward. He said converse, which tells me he has some intelligence. Since he knows the difference in conversate(not a work) and converse.

and I hope Wale wrote Meek

Read all these posts before watching the interview and I expected him to be acting clownish based off the responses. He just went up there and wasn't responsive, could've been cause it started off with gossip about Wayne or that was originally the plan but I ain't think it was that bad.

Read all these posts before watching the interview and I expected him to be acting clownish based off the responses. He just went up there and wasn't responsive, could've been cause it started off with gossip about Wayne or that was originally the plan but I ain't think it was that bad.
​It wasn't gossip though,  it was something Kodak initiated.  He probably realized he looked foolish in the video calling out Wayne out the blue just to hop on the celebrity boxing train and instead of saying, "i was tripping" he clammed up and looked even more foolish

I'm mad I expected those two vids posted by wavy a couple pages back to be fire :smh: Kodak sucks. Ive heard like two good songs by him. Dude is definitely slow

yeah that interview was a joke...not really seriously can be taking from that. 

i gave 21 a chance right after I heard his interview on The Breakfast cLUB because it was real, in which he was talking about his up bringing and the ish he's been through. And Im glad i did because Savage Mode was nice.

this is my fav Kodak track btw

Back
Top Bottom