***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Maybe 10 years ago, but Trina is washed like Bernard Hopkins now. You can go see hundreds on instagram better.

I kinda respect Trina for keeping it real over the years. Never got the breasts done 
laugh.gif

Trina over there dressed like someone's auntie

I can't take relationship advice from Trina. She better come to this backseat and earn hers :pimp:

Also, why do Florida ****** dress like crackheads?
laugh.gif
No clue.. its just whats hot in the streets and when you have someone famous dress that way.. then its cool to wear clothes and sag so low till it hits your knee caps (with a belt) per se

Trina is definetly NICE, but her attitude and her standards are a mile high. I listened to that BC interview with her and just kept thinking the whole time " whatever dude she dates better be squeaky clean , cause she sounds like a ballbuster "

Trina just one of those chicks that knows she has some success so she not trying entertaining even the slightest of bs :lol:

Trina is definetly NICE, but her attitude and her standards are a mile high. I listened to that BC interview with her and just kept thinking the whole time " whatever dude she dates better be squeaky clean , cause she sounds like a ballbuster "
and thats what makes her UGLY to me...

she let French hit though. Type of chick that talks all that nonsense because deep down all she wants is to be dominated.

she let French hit though. Type of chick that talks all that nonsense because deep down all she wants is to be dominated.
Type of chick you hit 3 or 4 times and she's like "what we doing here"

She's always been more thighs then cheeks to me...but I will still stroke. I would be tired of her after 3 years.

Nvm...edit

You know what...if Trina about what she talking bout like she not with the extras and she's a chill at home girl. And she takes care of her mans and knows how to be a woman. I'm in, what more do you want from a woman?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom