***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yee up there talking bout she don't like no fingers in her butt, trick please. Yee don't know what the hell she want.

Let Rihanna come up to the studio and say she likes that. "Girlll yassssss!" Yee will co-sign like a mug if they're a hot female artist in the Top 40 or reality starlet/celebrity

yo NT really hates women B
roll.gif
roll.gif
hates or has opinions?

Doing bs Xmas movies instead of music like she pose to be :smh: :smh: :smh:

Been dinner plate material since that energy video.

What a waste :smh: :smh: :smh:

Lol I'm sure he's being sarcastic, but she does come off as pretty demanding in that interview.  

Nvm...edit

You know what...if Trina about what she talking bout like she not with the extras and she's a chill at home girl. And she takes care of her mans and knows how to be a woman. I'm in, what more do you want from a woman?

Yeah listening to the interview I was like word? Cooks, cleans, submissive, down for whatever in bed and rather get some takeout and chill in the crib than hit Prime 112? Word? And she already got her own money?

I think she's lying or stretching the truth, otherwise somebody woulda been put the cuffs on her ***, that's essentially a perfect woman. She's probably close to all that but she's annoying. Seems like the type of chick to be nagging all the time.

:rofl: at Jay having Cam's verse deleted. I had never heard the original version of One For Peedi Crakk with Cam & Juelz, so it sounded weird when I heard that version vs the one with Young Chris and Freeway.

Back
Top Bottom