***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

:rofl: at Jay having Cam's verse deleted. I had never heard the original version of One For Peedi Crakk with Cam & Juelz, so it sounded weird when I heard that version vs the one with Young Chris and Freeway.

I heard Just Blaze in an interview saying that he was told to delete Cam's verse. :lol:

Might be waiting to drop that potential bomb tomorrow.

Or their masters told them they can't release it.

:nerd:

I hope they do it eventually, looking forward to hear what he has to say.

Poor Peedi, man.:rofl:

Is the version floating around the internet the original version?:nerd:

Tariq interview is up:

Last edited:
I'm crying visualizing Beans getting up, calmly taking the cd out, breaking it in half and then sitting back down to finish playing PS2 like nothing happened while Peddi looking lost as **** for 2nd time :rofl: :rofl:

emd is my guy but he gotta chill on the hip-hop references 
laugh.gif
 i cringe every time he quotes lyrics.

Michael Dyson interview :smokin

Envy a clown :" Over the next 4 years, what do we do as African Americans I mean black people" :smh:

:rofl: at Jay having Cam's verse deleted. I had never heard the original version of One For Peedi Crakk with Cam & Juelz, so it sounded weird when I heard that version vs the one with Young Chris and Freeway.

how did u never hear it when it was out on da diplomats mixtape way before it got pushed as a single. think it was on Vol. 2

Trina is played out & that breakfast club interview proved it. 

we need kehlani up there real quick

giphy.gif

We get it.
You guys wanna sound cool like your too good for a real bad mami but give it a rest already.

Like who or what the hell is this other foolishness your talking about?

The hell is a kehlani?

That's tha 2017 harambe?

You young guys man :smh:

how did u never hear it when it was out on da diplomats mixtape way before it got pushed as a single. think it was on Vol. 2

Wasn't listening to mixtapes much back then, only buying the official albums, so it was a bunch of random Cam/Dipset stuff I didn't hear til albums came out (I'm Ready, This Is What I Do, etc)

i need help with the timeline of this killa x hov ****. did killa delete his verse first then later on jay AND beans go on to do that?

i need help with the timeline of this killa x hov ****. did killa delete his verse first then later on jay AND beans go on to do that?

One for Peedi came out like in '02 and so did Cam's first album on Roc-A-Fella - "Come home with me"

Cam and Jay was supposed to drop the video for "Welcome to NYC" but never happened. Tensions grew from there from what I recall.

Listening to Cardi B talk = Nails on a chalkboard. I had to pass on TBC this morning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom