***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Reason i mentioned the show is i figured alot of yall would get a kick out of this dude akademiks ole lame ***......remind me of nt a bit when i try to picture who the hell be saying the **** they be saying in here sometimes.. .lol

Reason i mentioned the show is i figured alot of yall would get a kick out of this dude akademiks ole lame ***......remind me of nt a bit when i try to picture who the hell be saying the **** they be saying in here sometimes.. .lol
hahahahaha Facts.

Last edited:
hahahahaha Facts.

He definitely a representation of other goofy _'s on the internet. :lol:

And after seeing the type of people that work at complex they fully represent this weirdo/awkward/geek era.

Last edited:
Yep...them the cats that call you bruh, fam, b, and other slang that'll make you cringe if you heard them say it in person...lol

Strong SN to post

thumbsdown.jpg~c200

That raccoon needs physical hands placed on him. POC out here facing oppression at every corner of their existence & here his weak *** is perpetuating white supremacy. Dude needs his skull cracked real life.

The title is black privilege. It should be pretty self explanatory. That fact that he chose to name his book that should be inflammatory for any POC.

It may be worth a read to y'all but any interest that might've been garnered for me ended at the title. Black privilege : opportunity comes to those who create it. Y'all dudes must not live in the same world where racism is systemic & opportunity is skewed towards & afforded to a certain complexion.

Last edited:
Charlamagne has frequent episodes of looking like Daffy Duck, so I don't know whether his book will actually provide some insight using humor, or if he'll sound like the white man's favorite black man David Clarke on Fox News
tumblr_n9qajhoIxL1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

The discussion on Today's episode is awesome, and i'm about 12 min in Right now.

In a nutshell, Joe Budden believes that people in power such as LA Reid, who knows nothing about Hip-Hop, as a result is the primary reason why Hip-Hop is so melodic right now and why guys like Future are so successful today and why 'Mumble rap' is so popping right now.

I don't rock with Charlemagne at all. He's a smart guy and makes decent points from time to time, but overall I can't rock with his character.

The discussion on Today's episode is awesome, and i'm about 12 min in Right now.

In a nutshell, Joe Budden believes that people in power such as LA Reid, who knows nothing about Hip-Hop, as a result is the primary reason why Hip-Hop is so melodic right now and why guys like Future are so successful today and why 'Mumble rap' is so popping right now.

he didnt just wanna give wayne, ye and pain their credit for molding the tastes of the 16-30 y/o's who are the tastemakers rn a decade ago?

C Tha God book "Black Privilege" dropped today. Got my copy coming in from Barnes & Noble. 

View media item 2408378

im unaware how telling people to create opportunities for themselves perpetuates white supremacy lol

no matter how big or small nothing is gonna come to you in life if you dont try to make opportunities for yourself

is the alternative waking up everyday hoping the white man suddenly gains a sense of mercy

he didnt just wanna give wayne, ye and pain their credit for molding the tastes of the 16-30 y/o's who are the tastemakers rn a decade ago?
I agree, don't think it has much to do with "people in power". I'll check it out tho.

Haha I agree, with this sentiment.

But it's an intriguing point though. He talks about like 10 years ago, LA told Joe that he had "Too many words" in his raps, and fast forward now mainstream Hip-Hop is exactly that. He said guys like LA Reid, who aren't versed in Hip-Hop at all but versed in R&B, and as a result have made Hip-Hop more melody infused.

Idk, I'm a fan of everyday struggle lol this episode so far has been the best yet

I can't really judge the book without knowing what it's about. I hope it ain't about that shooking and jive business that he's always on though.

Back
Top Bottom