***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

French sounds so out of place and slow on that song. Like mentally slow, not the right song for him.

I'm an LL fan but "Headsprung" was not that big G, at all.

French sounds so out of place and slow on that song. Like mentally slow, not the right song for him.

I'm an LL fan but "Headsprung" was not that big G, at all.

People tend to forget that French took one to the dome. YouTube him rapping back in the day , he sounds way different

****** done ran the whole island/caribbean thing into the ground. 

Even worse than the fake bay records ****** kept making a few years ago 
mean.gif

Y'all bugging :lol:
This song had NYC ON FIRE in the summer of 2004-
Every car driving down the boulevard was blasting this single. All the clubs were jumping off the strength of this song alone? Club NV in NYC was on fire. This single had Miami clubs off the chain. LL Cool J single handedly took over summer 2004 with this one. Once you hear that "They call me big Elly" you better move to the side cus you know it's about to get crazy

His hook game is crazy. I don't listen to much of their stuff, but other than their very first single, I've never wanted to skip any other stuff they've had

Slim jimmy cool, he brings the perfect ignorance to their songs :smokin Swae lee by himself would be wack as hell, he's a excellent hook and chorus dude but a horrible rapper. I couldn't image hearing songs with just him not it.

yes

they need a third older guest who can put joe in his place every now and then

maybe have a guest every week/couple of days mixing between new stars and old heads

Watched the first 15 minutes of today's show. I really can't stand DJ Akademiks, he makes the show unbearable for me to watch. There are so many times where you can tell he's egging Joe on and calling him names to get his reaction
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom