***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

One thing is the truth though, I'll always respect dope boys and drug peddlers than scammers. Scammers are weak and scum. That's a h_oe procedure. Future is solid. My only issue with Future (in the past) was the slurred verbiage and auto tune. Once son started acting coherent, he was straight to me.

The Government/Big PHARMA pushes drugs so, I have no issue with it being musical subject matter. If you're silly enough to see that drugs affect you in a negative way and continue to use, lay in that bed, then.

there is alot of crap we let slide that will be detrimental to the community.......on my way to work every urban station playing strip club advertisements and hair promos along with trap music 24/7, but the OTHER stations never promote such foolery...why is this?

Last edited:
One thing is the truth though, I'll always respect dope boys and drug peddlers than scammers. Scammers are weak and scum. That's a h_oe procedure. Future is solid. My only issue with Future (in the past) was the slurred verbiage and auto tune. Once son started acting coherent, he was straight to me.

The Government/Big PHARMA pushes drugs so, I have no issue with it being musical subject matter. If you're silly enough to see that drugs affect you in a negative way and continue to use, lay in that bed, then.
Truth be told...alot of the negative themes pushed in rap music are American problems at the core. Everything from hard drug use to gun violence to the idolizing of material possessions. "The American Dream" with 808s and hi-hats behind it. 

It's another tool "they" used to make us like them. Everything wrong with us...we learned how to do that **** from them. Al Capone preceded Big Meech. 

Last edited:
there is alot of crap we let slide that will be detrimental to the community.......on my way to work every urban station playing strip club advertisements and hair promos along with trap music 24/7, but the OTHER stations never promote such foolery...why is this?

Because a lot of 25-45 year olds are into that stuff. You've got women and men who are 40-45 years old that had children at young ages and have not grown up. This is the crack baby/80s and 90s era group of people.

A lot people who are adults now, grew up on hip hop, strip clubs, etc. their children are now teens, or in their early 20s.

The baby boomers who grew up on 60s, 70s, and 80s soul and R&B are now older, or dying off.

Age is the biggest factor as to why certain music is pushed on radio or streaming services.

Because a lot of 25-45 year olds are into that stuff. You've got women and men who are 40-45 years old that had children at young ages and have not grown up. This is the crack baby/80s and 90s era group of people.

A lot people who are adults now, grew up on hip hop, strip clubs, etc. their children are now teens, or in their early 20s.

The baby boomers who grew up on 60s, 70s, and 80s soul and R&B are now older, or dying off.

Age is the biggest factor as to why certain music is pushed on radio or streaming services.
i agree.....i work in social services and this is that generation you speak of......this generation is afraid of growing up

Lean pretty much is heroin...so there's your answer

Naw, somehow it's become more acceptable even though it's addictive and can kill you.

People seem to treat it like alcohol, weed and molly

I haven't read thru all pages yet but "Molly" is prolly one of the most dangerous drugs out there today simply because ****** have NO idea what they're taking and nobody using drug test kits

It's all cut w something. Overwhelming majority got some form of meth, caffeine, bath salts, etc in it

Before bath salts got banned from the head shops ****** would walk in there buy a few 500mg packs of that **** for $20 a piece and cash out forreal

Last edited:
So Mysonne isn't supposed to complain about what rappers are doing NOW, he's supposed to complain about what happen 20 years ago?

That's the argument being made :lol:

It doesn't matter that people are dying, right?

As if Screw, Yams, Pimp C and countless others aren't enough

So dudes are mad someone is trying to protect a generation? Some of you are even dumber than I thought.

Let us kill ourselves :lol:

but why not call out both Cam and Future is what I personally was asking

its hypocritcal to act like what future and thug and 21 are talking about is so bad but then not say anything about cam, hov or the lox

and it might even be worse for that older generation because 20 some months ago 21 was indeed in the trenches and thats all he knows

but how far removed was Hov when he made drug dealers anonymous...***** is leaving meetings with the Weinsteins to go write dope boy fairy tales but thats not as harmful as Future lol

just be consistent in your outrage thats all

was dmx out here rapping about how cool smoking crack was?

dudes playing dumb asking questions they know the answers to already.

im gonna be honest and say i've only skimmed thru dmx's first few albums but im sure its not farfetched to assume theres a few bars sprinkled in about violence, selling crack, using drugs or kicking doors

or maybe he was chance the rapper before chance the rapper idk

Yeah I think there's a big difference in Ghost saying he chopped the O/ sprinkling snow inside his optimal and seeing these new cats with two styrofoam cups every time you see them.

I saw mixtape cover with Morgan Freeman on it called Lean On Me

wait whats the difference?

lmao one is just using more words

whats the difference between ghost's intentions when he tells you about "chopping o's in his optimal" and quavo singing about his wrist and scraping the pot :lol:

both are selling you a lifestyle they are far removed from to profit off your children

once you start down this slope it gets slippery fast

we all have a love for this culture that is really only designed to profit off of us and we're taught to think that we should call it even because

Last edited:
I seen what drugs, alcohol, crime does to people so no rapper has ever made me do drugs and alcohol and shoot somebody. Unfortunately it's too many kids that don't take the consequences of certain actions serious and understand when it comes to the gangster lifestyle most of these rappers are telling stories.

That's why I will always have a lot respect for dudes Hov and TI. They always break down that lifestyle and give you the ups and downs. People act like TI just started being a so called "conscious" dude. At the end of Trap Music he got a song called Be Better Than Me. At the end of Reasonable Doubt Jay had Regrets.

Future does make the ignant trap music he also talks about pain, regret in his music. The last song on the Future album is Feds Did A Sweep after all the Super Trapper talk and all that **** he's telling them people will come get you. For the most yeah his music does push drugs and trappin but it depends on how the listener takes it in. Like I said I've seen **** so I could listen to the Chronic and not feel like I wanna smoke weed all day.

I seen what drugs, alcohol, crime does to people so no rapper has ever made me do drugs and alcohol and shoot somebody. Unfortunately it's too many kids that don't take the consequences of certain actions serious and understand when it comes to the gangster lifestyle most of these rappers are telling stories.

That's why I will always have a lot respect for dudes Hov and TI. They always break down that lifestyle and give you the ups and downs. People act like TI just started being a so called "conscious" dude. At the end of Trap Music he got a song called Be Better Than Me. At the end of Reasonable Doubt Jay had Regrets.

Future does make the ignant trap music he also talks about pain, regret in his music. The last song on the Future album is Feds Did A Sweep after all the Super Trapper talk and all that **** he's telling them people will come get you. For the most yeah his music does push drugs and trappin but it depends on how the listener takes it in. Like I said I've seen **** so I could listen to the Chronic and not feel like I wanna smoke weed all day.

"See the way my dawgs livin'
They always gotta dodge prison
I was born dodgin' penitentiary
I bought my mom French Tiffanys
Gang, gang, we a family
Hold it down for the family
Goin viral for the family
The homie tried to plead insanity
Pray the Gods, take this energy
Turn it around to positivity
When you servin' for an activity
Better learn about the history
I was touchin' work in elementary
Started cookin' work and skippin' chemistry
Then I started speakin' poetry
I just wish my dawg didn't ignore me
Told you"

Zaytoven got that snare dancing in the background like it's a hihat :smh:

Feds did a sweep > mask off beat

Last edited:
Future probably shouldn't be the subject for this particular discussion. 

It's a difference between what Future does....vs someone like 21 Savage. 

Wait, why am I seeing Mysonne's name everywhere. What the **** is going on? I thought he was dope back in the late 90s. He seems almost more popular now than when he first came out.

-funk flex freestyle

- long time Vlad TV muscle

-undressed Troy ave in a FB clip

- Flex blasting his "thats how we on it" indie single nonstop for 25 mins dropping bombs and everything.

Last edited:
I tell folk all the time....the cats who sold dope and came up rapping are competing with their buyers kids who rap
how long has 21 savage been "someone" locally wise in Atlanta? i just noticed he was in da trap ****** video..this is waaay before he dropped his tape.
i started hearing about him around this time last year, but i could be very wrong.

this discussion reminds me of why i think guys like Cole & Kendrick are so important in mainstream rap, because they provide a clear balance in their music & make it a point to try and educate their listeners. and i Hate that there's a small movement to make anything with actual substance "boring". Music is an artform & artform have never been just for mindless entertainment.

What are YOU learning from kendrick and Cole music?

Last edited:
Am I the only one who recites the first 2 bars from his Ruff Ryders Vol 1 freestyle whenever I see Mysonne? :lol:

lefty, gun up in da right palm :lol:

Poppin' n's in their sleep so they die calm
Kill or be killed, that's the sh that I'm on
Its desparoto style, shooting at them side arm
I'm gone, see I'm dope like heroin

That song was so hard. Mysonne and Drag on that joint, Beans too. Drag was my guy and I thought Mysonne would be a star.

can't wait to see Aries Spears next interview lol

Zo Williams laid hands on em live on ustream

5150 all day

For real I don't remember any talk about Mysonne in the late 90's or early 00's.

nah he was definitely bubbling (da old school way, strategic features thru out a few products)

MI0000226792.jpg

he used to Roll around with mase before mase caught religion and bounced.

that gun charge took Mysonne's career legs out from under him, and it happened before mixtapes really took off...clue tapes were da outlet for most & they didn't drop nearly as frequent as a mixtape does now.

Back
Top Bottom