***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That was a real *** interview by Mysonne

Like how he talked about him wearing a suit to court. Troy is the epitome of trying too hard.

The crab in the barrel analogy was perfect

For real I don't remember any talk about Mysonne in the late 90's or early 00's.

Naw there was a lot

I wasn't feeling him back then. I actually liked him better after he got released. I started messing with him when he got with Bang Bang Boogie(Cuban Link, Lord Tariq, Hocus, S One)

can't wait to see Aries Spears next interview lol

Zo Williams laid hands on em live on ustream

5150 all day
I need to see the clip. I fast forward to the end of the 5150 show and they cut it out :smh:

I gotta finish watching it but I wonder why Zo got buck with Aries.

5150 all day
I need to see the clip. I fast forward to the end of the 5150 show and they cut it out :smh:

I watched the whole episode last night. :lol:

Aries had it coming through the whole episode. Aries basically talking over everybody Zo was getting pissed, Cory was laughing it off at first but even he was checking dude at times. Dude kept touching Zo while he was talking. :lol: Told Zo to shut up at one point. :lol: You don't tell grown man to shut up. Then Aries crossed the line one too many times and I guess Zo put dem paws on him. :lol:

What I took from it though was the _ Aries is in a bad place. Dude kept asking Corey if he's scared he'll be blackballed for the **** he says and Corey kept telling him he's comfortable where he is. He don't wanna do stuff that's beneath for him to be in that Hollywood circle. Aries sound like somebody that's been blackballed and he wishes he tap danced more so he could be in a better situation now. ***** was fire to watch but dude was having a meltdown at certain parts.

5150 all day

Aries had it coming through the whole episode. Aries basically talking over everybody Zo was getting pissed, Cory was laughing it off at first but even he was checking dude at times. Dude kept touching Zo while he was talking. :lol: Told Zo to shut up at one point. :lol: You don't tell grown man to shut up. Then Aries crossed the line one too many times and I guess Zo put dem paws on him. :lol:

What I took from it though was the _ Aries is in a bad place. Dude kept asking Corey if he's scared he'll be blackballed for the **** he says and Corey kept telling him he's comfortable where he is. He don't wanna do stuff that's beneath for him to be in that Hollywood circle. Aries sound like somebody that's been blackballed and he wishes he tap danced more so he could be in a better situation now. ***** was fire to watch but dude was having a meltdown at certain parts.
Just got thru watching it but yea Aries had it coming. Calling Darlene an Asian *****...talking over folks...touching up Zo. Zo was already fed up with the dude. Corey tried to laugh off Aries antics but towards the end, Corey was getting annoyed.

I seriously doubt that ***** making 2 mil a year doing shows. If that's the case why he tap dancing so hard to be accepted in the industry? My dude got some issues within that he gotta repair.

Last edited:
Just got thru watching it but yea Aries had it coming. Calling Darlene an Asian *****...talking over folks...touching up Zo. Zo was already fed up with the dude. Corey tried to laugh off Aries antics but towards the end, Corey was getting annoyed.

I seriously doubt that ***** making 2 mil a year doing shows. If that's the case why he tap dancing so hard to be accepted in the industry? My dude got some issues within that he gotta repair.

skipped to the end and i can see holcomb anticipating that *** whipping the more dude touches him

anyone got footage lol

5150 all day

Corey with the punching bag at the end :rofl:

corey looked like lonzo off training day when zo was ramping up to throw hands

zo downplaying it on his show he just did but this is actually needed for us

we can't can't letting c**ns rock without consequence

they gotta know their life is in danger when they say and do dumb stuff

Last edited:

Aries thought he could punk Zo. Notice how at the end when they was tryna wrap up Aries cut off Darlene and Corey said "let her talk" he got quiet. Aries look like he going though some ****, he way too disrespectful though.

You can tell that from looking at him. He looks unhealthy. He just started looking that way in the past five years.

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Amen brother.

I hit Zo up on IG and told him he shoulda knocked a gate out the side of dude's mouth. Zo's reply: [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom