***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

It nights not have been that bad for him since he got pulled down, as an artist you don't know what to expect.

The shoot your shot segment yesterday was pretty funny
laugh.gif
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Alicia in love with that D boy. :lol:

Gonna end in a messy situation from fam. Should've never messed with a shorty like that

Y'all **** with Everyday Struggle?

Hip-Hop's 'First Take' it seems like they're aiming for.

I peeped the second episode. If you listen to joe's podcast, it's nothing completely new. But it's cool. Akademiks is a corn ball though. He seems out of character when he tries to yell back at Joe. :lol:

Yeah, Akademics represents this generation perfectly, though.

Joe gotta chill with the yelling though. Chick that was hosting almost lost her cool a couple times.
laugh.gif

I'll continue to tune in. Wondering if there will be enough material to really do a daily show, though.

Last edited:
I peeped the second episode. If you listen to joe's podcast, it's nothing completely new. But it's cool. Akademiks is a corn ball though. He seems out of character when he tries to yell back at Joe.
laugh.gif
Yeah Joe's Pod is cool i'm a subscriber

Wait, why am I seeing Mysonne's name everywhere. What the **** is going on? I thought he was dope back in the late 90s. He seems almost more popular now than when he first came out.

He killed a Funk Flex freestyle a couple months ago, now Vlad milking him for clickbait on topics such as Future poisoning the minds of the youth, how he would've beat him up he was Pippen, doing 7 years on the yard etc 
laugh.gif

Edit: He was pretty vocal about that Troy Ave interview as well so it makes sense they would have him on the Breakfast Club 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
He killed a Funk Flex freestyle a couple months ago, now Vlad milking him for clickbait on topics such as Future poisoning the minds of the youth, how he would've beat him up he was Pippen, doing 7 years on the yard etc :lol:

Edit: He was pretty vocal about that Troy Ave interview as well so it makes sense they would have him on the Breakfast Club :lol:

Mysonne dropped some jewels at the breakfast club....but he really annoyed me with his surface level criticism of "Trap *****" by Future in the Vlad interview.

"Fkc what you heard, God blessing all the trap *****"

Idk how you miss the message in that song....and only see it as "glorifying only drug dealers." Because it's coming from Future.....a message about God blessing someone on the dredges of society that's looked down upon is lost because of production and image. Let a "conscious" rapper make a song with a similar message that's much more direct with a jazzy beat.......PRAISE

Surface level commentary in hip hop by supposed lyricist has to be one of my biggest pet peeeves. They get it so wrong :lol:

Last edited:
Mysonne dropped some jewels at the breakfast club....but he really annoyed me with his surface level criticism of "Trap *****" by Future in the Vlad interview.

"Fkc what you heard, God blessing all the trap *****"

Idk how you miss the message in that song....and only see it as "glorifying only drug dealers." Because it's coming from Future.....a message about God blessing someone on the dredges of society that's looked down upon is lost because of production and image. Let a "conscious" rapper make a song with a similar message that's much more direct with a jazzy beat.......PRAISE

Surface level commentary in hip hop by supposed lyricist has to be one of my biggest pet peeeves. They get it so wrong :lol:

Future has songs that go beyond surface level, i agree

but the song in question states things such as "Praying five times a day to catch a plug" "Wake up in the morning grab your strap *****" the majority of that song isn't exactly the most positive thing when your talking to a kid.

****** trapped in that lifestyle don't need blessings of Dope & they traphouse doing numbers as forms of positively

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom