***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

What you want him to harmonize? :lol: That ain't his lane. He a spitter.

Don Q is nice....but he literally raps in the same exact cadence and structure every time. About the same **** every time :lol:. Never deviates from the flow. Not even a lil bit.

I appreciate him on features....but man, he can get repetitive and stale if listening to an entire body of work by him.

People say the same thing about trap rappers. "Same flows, same beats, repetitive".

Don Q style is a nice break from what's hot to me.

Last edited:
Troy's music definitely got worse. He had two solid projects. "NY The Album" and "Major Without a Deal" were both hard. Since then, his music been trash.

But all these rappers don't have a Your Style, Real One, NYC, Viking or All About the Money. Troy got made unnecessary hate way before the whole incident.

Your Style was too NY for anywhere outside of NY and a few east coast cities. That joint was a banger. I don't think I ever heard it outside of NY but that **** come on and I can't sit still.

It's funny, Troy was one of the first rappers over the last 10 years to really rock Adidas. He had a deal with them and everything. Not saying he made Adidas cool again but he was on it EARLY.

Last edited:
Don Q ishing on a lot of n_s. Let alone troy ave. Don Q is a rappers, rapper. He doesn't need all the bells and whistles, auto tune, etc. @Wavy Crocket saying he doesn't switch up. In the current state of rap where no one stands out, Don Q does not need to veer into that category of theatrics. He's original

Don Q ishing on a lot of n_s. Let alone troy ave. Don Q is a rappers, rapper. He doesn't need all the bells and whistles, auto tune, etc. @Wavy Crocket saying he doesn't switch up. In the current state of rap where no one stands out, Don Q does not need to veer into that category of theatrics. He's original

I'm very familiar with what Don Q brings to the table.

When I say he doesn't switch it up....I am NOT talking about melodies, or harmonizing or whatever else modern bs y'all think.

I'm simply saying dude raps with the same cadence. Same flow, same subject matter......Every single time.

Bag on me
Floyd mayweather
Trappers turn rappers :pimp:

Just a few examples of the many where he doesn't deviate. Again, I'm a fan of Q. He just lacks ANY versatility when it comes to his flow.

Repetitive

don q aiight..he just needs to perfect his craft when it comes to putting mixtapes and full songs together..features wise he's a beast

That Choke No Joke interview was pretty good. Crazy how all of those people tried to stop him from putting out that The Tunnel documentary all because they felt like they deserved to pocket most/all of the money. You can tell that he had more stuff to put in the documentary, but couldn't because certain artists/djs were backing out because of what Funk Flex was telling them.

Wouldn't mind seeing him put out all those dvds/vcr tapes on Itunes or Netflix.

small update: seems like Choke No Joke is into it with The Breakfast Club because they didn't promote his interview on their main site. They also took out the part where he discusses Jay Z... He did do a lot of name dropping in that interview though. I'm sure he pissed off a nice amount of people.

That Choke No Joke interview was pretty good. Crazy how all of those people tried to stop him from putting out that The Tunnel documentary all because they felt like they deserved to pocket most/all of the money. You can tell that he had more stuff to put in the documentary, but couldn't because certain artists/djs were backing out because of what Funk Flex was telling them.

Wouldn't mind seeing him put out all those dvds/vcr tapes on Itunes or Netflix.

never understood how in 2017 people dont just say **** all that and upload the footage to youtube or something

don Q reminds me of where Dave East was at 2/3 years ago, The flashes and hard bars were there, but he was still more of a rapper than artist. Fast forward to today & IMO east has a lot more variety in his Arsenal and it shows more and more each project. Don just needs more seasoning, but once someone sits with him & crafts an album i see him really taking off

no doubt, but im skeptical on Don being able to make a sing songy record that Troy can crank out (luckily he has A boogie in his disposal for those duties)

What you want him to harmonize? :lol: That ain't his lane. He a spitter.

i appreciate da bars, problem is time and time again, unless you're a package deal with someone who can do hooks, you become a 1 trick pony.

Troy as average as he is, can "create his own shot" at song making.

don Q reminds me of where Dave East was at 2/3 years ago, The flashes and hard bars were there, but he was still more of a rapper than artist. Fast forward to today & IMO east has a lot more variety in his Arsenal and it shows more and more each project. Don just needs more seasoning, but once someone sits with him & crafts an album i see him really taking off

this.

I'm very familiar with what Don Q brings to the table.

When I say he doesn't switch it up....I am NOT talking about melodies, or harmonizing or whatever else modern bs y'all think.

I'm simply saying dude raps with the same cadence. Same flow, same subject matter......Every single time.

Bag on me
Floyd mayweather
Trappers turn rappers
:pimp:

Just a few examples of the many where he doesn't deviate. Again, I'm a fan of Q. He just lacks ANY versatility when it comes to his flow.

Repetitive

Kind of like every other rapper nowadays, correct?

50 avoids a lawsuit
laugh.gif
that donk
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom