***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That's why 50 will always be a legend in my eyes. He doesn't **** around. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, cheaper to pay her now than in court.

Uncle Murda getting some love. Hope he can get bigger out here. He's been dope for a while.

50 is slick. Punched the broad. Then bring her up on stage so she could dance and twerk her butt off so she cant front later on talmbout emotional pain and traumatized. .

Last edited:
hahahaha at sympathy twerk and mercy pipe

he punched that ***** dusted himself off and said **** it what has to be done has to be done lmao

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] My ***** Fif punched a ***** and had her come twerk it out I'm crying man

50 is that ***** 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

:rofl: That 50 vid caught me off guard..... Shorty messed up a good check by coming back on stage..... Knowing Fif he would've gone "bankrupt" again before paying her though so she picked the winning hand I guess.

It's crazy cause choke no joke is my cousin and he's came legit a long way. If you look at the interview and see his DVD for code blue I was at the screening and the running back from gridiron gang was it. He used to work at BET too and produced the basement I think. He got me tickets to 106 and park for my 16th bday the day Obama got elected

It's crazy cause choke no joke is my cousin and he's came legit a long way. If you look at the interview and see his DVD for code blue I was at the screening and the running back from gridiron gang was it. He used to work at BET too and produced the basement I think. He got me tickets to 106 and park for my 16th bday the day Obama got elected

tell him to upload all the footage has on youtube and let the chips fall where they may

Back
Top Bottom