***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

You got admit though alot new rappers get know for their antics before most even hear the music.

I heard of that xxxenton (sp?) cause of his mugshoot poppping up all over my IG and then the beef. Then i heard the song.

I get alot of guys need to get themselves out there to get exposure but for alot of the weaker rappers its pretty glaring.

I couldn't name you three Troy Ave songs, and I'm not even sure he's even had a hit like that. How Cass on a tour with Bhris Brown? Lol
Chris Brown got a obsession with hood dude's like drake got a obsession with trap rappers. This ***** bhris be linking up with the most street no name rappers. If u got shot or been locked up he wanna hang with u. Heard Cass not even getting paid tho, him n Tracy t out there performing for the free trynna gwtvthwir music out to a bunch of horny *******

How Cass on a tour with Bhris Brown? Lol
I don't know if that Charlemagne co-sign is THAT serious (Helped get Taxstone in them doors, who in turn helped Casanova) or if he's plugged in with somebody else...but whoever it is has serious pull. I doubt son rubbing shoulders w/ these stars because ****** just "like his personality". 

Last edited:
Because he offered

What would you expect if someone says they're doing to do this or that, and then does nothing. Then makes it public like you were begging for money?

They're also saying he's claiming credit for stuff he didn't do. Like when Troy mentioned that $10,000 which didn't make sense and he sort of glossed over. Then his Banga's brother said it was some scholarship to his brothers school to a football player. So that wasn't for Banga.

The bail money. He's saying it was over BSB stuff Banga got locked up for. Regardless during all of this Troy is continuing to brag about foreigns and watches. Meanwhile you won't offer up bail, because he should have saved. But that's your man and money is nothing to you, right?

Plus dude said he was doing this and that for his team, and saying he was didn't save anything. However Banga's brother says differently. He wasn't feeding them and only him and Hov were eating.

Again, Troy was on national radio slandering the family AND his dead friend. They hadn't said anything publicly negative about Troy. It was a set up and Troy is a bozo. He wanted 15 minutes. You can't compare the Pun situation because they didn't make anything public. Also you need to listen to Cuban Link talk about the Joe situation. Joe did what a business man would do, not that's your man. Troy can't use that excuse. That's your man since high school and they didn't say anything about you.

In fact Shanduke gave him credit for how he handled the situation and then stayed with his brother while he was dying unlike Lito and Hovain who ran.

If some of you dudes can't see how snake that it is, I wonder about your values and morals. Making personal stuff public isn't cool.

Dude was like, you're sitting there in an interview with Tax's man not saying anything about him, but belittling Banga and his family. Then you mention loyalty?

Kid is a clown.
[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]... to make things worse, that $10,000 scholarship that went to the football player at their HS (Banga never played football, was a good basketball player btw) went to Troy Ave's own cousin who now plays football at UNLV [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Chris Brown got a obsession with hood dude's like drake got a obsession with trap rappers. This ***** bhris be linking up with the most street no name rappers. If u got shot or been locked up he wanna hang with u. Heard Cass not even getting paid tho, him n Tracy t out there performing for the free trynna gwtvthwir music out to a bunch of horny *******

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] this pretty much sums that up. Cas said in one of his interviews he doing it for the love and exposure. He ain't wrong tho, your with CB alone is a life changing experience based off just the ******* alone.

He is like the New York Soulja Boy

View media item 2399717
He's become even more of a parody of a rapper on some MC Gusto ****.

And none of this is helping his album sales, because he's a car crash. People slow down to shake their head and look and then keep moving.

[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]... to make things worse, that $10,000 scholarship that went to the football player at their HS (Banga never played football, was a good basketball player btw) went to Troy Ave's own cousin who now plays football at UNLV [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The only way you would have problem with taking care of that mans family in death is if you didn't do it while he was alive.

The way he's acted since Banga died contradicts how he says he did for his team.

If he was doing for him anyway, it wouldn't matter. A headstone is the price of a rolex. So it's nothing if you were doing what you say you were doing. That's why I believe Shanduke.

**** doesn't add up.

Last edited:
After the shooting.I wondered why T Ave was getting so much hate from his peers.I thought it was because most of them didnt like him before he got a little shine.But i think its because he got into it with someone who had more love from people.Whats even more crazy is that.Hes getting more publicity from everyone hating/dissing him.His buzz would be real quite right now.But you have cass,mysonne,the brother of Banga,and everyone else in that circle.Giving him free promotion by keeping his name in there mouth.Its a double edge sword when comes to hate.You can get folded forever like Ja.Or have people check yohr music out.Just because so many people have your name in conversation.I know people who listen to artist they dont like.Just to see whats all the fuss and hating about.

His music is not even B+ at best.I give him a C.But hes going to eat up all of this free promo from all of the hate.By releasing more music.What artist wouldnt.

Yeah, the issue is that it takes like 1,500 spins to equal one album sale.

He's not moving a $10 project, but they might stream it. Unless you're Drake or Rihanna you ain't really moving units from streaming. And if they don't like that first or second song they're going to stop.

IMO his music has gotten progressively worse. Your Style and All About The Money were pretty much his peak. Since then he's doing any and everything searching for something that sticks.

He has a name and he might get booked for shows, but he's out on bail and people are also looking for him. He has more enemies now with Shanduke and I'm sure Lito and Hovain are feeling some type of way. Regardless of if they ran Hovain and Lito were in the streets. Nobody will say that for Troy.

Troy turned people off when he talked about weirdos. I used to back him up, because IMO you shouldn't get offended unless he was talking about you. Then he mentioned the drug user versus seller and how people have it twisted. Which I agreed with to a degree. The tipping point was the Capital Steez thing and attacking Joey for no reason. Going after another independent artist bigger than you from Brooklyn? Joey had a legit built in fanbase and his comments were indefensible Even Styles and Rosenberg tried to jump in it.

This NuPac thing is some whole knew level of corniness.

Yeah alot of **** people would look over if the music was hot.

People cape hard for their favorite artist whos caping for him?

Like you said he's famous but not liked. People don't follow cause they love his **** they just want to see what happens next

Don Q is better than Troy Ave on flow/delivery alone.

but Don q is one trick pony all day.
As average as Troy Ave is, he can do a little bit of everything, he's just a Master of none.

That's the thing, he's painfully average, and just sounds like a knockoff mashup of 50 and Max B that make way better music.

Troy Ave wishes he could spit like Q's verses on these

Don Q is better than Troy Ave on flow/delivery alone.

but Don q is one trick pony all day.
As average as Troy Ave is, he can do a little bit of everything, he's just a Master of none.

That's the thing, he's painfully average, and just sounds like a knockoff mashup of 50 and Max B that make way better music.

Troy Ave wishes he could spit like Q's verses on these

no doubt, but im skeptical on Don being able to make a sing songy record that Troy can crank out (luckily he has A boogie in his disposal for those duties)

What you want him to harmonize? :lol: That ain't his lane. He a spitter.

Don Q is nice....but he literally raps in the same exact cadence and structure every time. About the same **** every time :lol:. Never deviates from the flow. Not even a lil bit.

I appreciate him on features....but man, he can get repetitive and stale if listening to an entire body of work by him.

Back
Top Bottom