***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

If someone accused of killing my friend and then turn around and ask me for money

I'm laughing

Did you watch? He didn't say that at all.

Did I watch the Troy interview? Yes I did

He said the family was accusing him of killing Banga. Fast forward they are guilt tripping him for not giving money or whatever else

So yeah if someone just accused me of murdering someone and then try to make me feel bad about not helping them yeah I'm laughing :lol:

Grown man with his own family and it's Troy's fault he didn't have a headstone? That sounds crazy to me

He said the family was accusing him of killing Banga. Fast forward they are guilt tripping him for not giving money or whatever else

So yeah if someone just accused me of murdering someone and then try to make me feel bad about not helping them yeah I'm laughing :lol:

Grown man with his own family and it's Troy's fault he didn't have a headstone? That sounds crazy to me
Facts. The family sound like they been sucking at life this entire time that they can't​ bury a loved one with no headstone

Last edited:

No, did you watch his brothers video.

1. They didn't accuse him. His mom thought so at first because of the news, but Tr**** explained it to her. She never liked Troy in the first place.

2. They never asked him for anything. Troy offered to buy the headstone and then acted like he couldn't find where he was buried.

Headstones cost $5,000 and up

A funeral cost $10,000 and up. Plus it cost several thousand to ship a body from New York to North Carolina.

You might want to watch his brothers video before so quickly believing Troy's

They didn't ask for any money but they're on social media telling everybody how Troy didn't pay for something? What's the point of that?

Same thing happen with French and Chinx, Fat Joe and Big Pun, etc. People be feeling entitled for no reason.

They didn't ask for any money but they're on social media telling everybody how Troy didn't pay for something? What's the point of that?

Same thing happen with French and Chinx, Fat Joe and Big Pun, etc. People be feeling entitled for no reason.

Because he offered

What would you expect if someone says they're doing to do this or that, and then does nothing. Then makes it public like you were begging for money?

They're also saying he's claiming credit for stuff he didn't do. Like when Troy mentioned that $10,000 which didn't make sense and he sort of glossed over. Then his Banga's brother said it was some scholarship to his brothers school to a football player. So that wasn't for Banga.

The bail money. He's saying it was over BSB stuff Banga got locked up for. Regardless during all of this Troy is continuing to brag about foreigns and watches. Meanwhile you won't offer up bail, because he should have saved. But that's your man and money is nothing to you, right?

Plus dude said he was doing this and that for his team, and saying he was didn't save anything. However Banga's brother says differently. He wasn't feeding them and only him and Hov were eating.

Again, Troy was on national radio slandering the family AND his dead friend. They hadn't said anything publicly negative about Troy. It was a set up and Troy is a bozo. He wanted 15 minutes. You can't compare the Pun situation because they didn't make anything public. Also you need to listen to Cuban Link talk about the Joe situation. Joe did what a business man would do, not that's your man. Troy can't use that excuse. That's your man since high school and they didn't say anything about you.

In fact Shanduke gave him credit for how he handled the situation and then stayed with his brother while he was dying unlike Lito and Hovain who ran.

If some of you dudes can't see how snake that it is, I wonder about your values and morals. Making personal stuff public isn't cool.

Dude was like, you're sitting there in an interview with Tax's man not saying anything about him, but belittling Banga and his family. Then you mention loyalty?

Kid is a clown.

Last edited:
The sad thing is neither one of these ****** can rap for ****.

They gotta continue to sell their personalities because the music can't speak for itself.

What a time. 

I dont knock any mans hustle.But both of these cats can get away with being lyrically average.This is how the rap game has changed for the worse.Its more about showing your personality on Ig/twitter than it is about who can spit better.We just got spoiled up until 2011.I dont consider most of these cats real rappers.There mixtape artist that know how to talk alot of BS while persuading people to become there fans.Its makes me wonder if cats like Jay,Big,Nas,Andre 3000 wouldve done in Ig/twitter era at there peak.They where talented,but not outspoken.It mightve put a dent on there legacy just because they werent loud and argumentative at any little subject.Rappers that wouldve beneifited and added more points to there legacy with Ig/twitter at there peak wouldve been Camron (Dipset),Pimp C,No Limit Artist,Pac,Too Short,Pun.Theres no telling what type of craziness we wouldve seen from them.Cassonova is funny though.I died at the last few seconds.

Like Bun B said.Nowadays its about who's the loudest in the room.It can be total BS.But alot of people think that whoever talks the most and is the loudest.Is more realer.Which is sad.The game is totally different.Its almost as if you can get away with being sheisty and fake.If your loud and convincing.If your real and quite its over for you.Thats what ive come to realize about this generation (30 and below).

Sadly to say.Thats what the rap game has become.You have to gossip like women and be loud on Social Media .

Good troll job.Only rap album ive bought was Rick Ross last album.In reality he doesnt even count.Because he came out around 04-06.As far as his spit game is concerned.No matter what your opinion is about him.Hes one of the last good ones.That actually can put out a solid album.Jay,Nas,Em,can care less about putting out a album ever 1-2 years.The game is not even competitive anymore.People have put Drake in the top tier category.And hes not even a 100% rappers.Hes a pop star that can spit good from time to time.Im not hating.These are facts.Ive never bought a J.Cole and Kendrick album.GKMC is a classic album in my opinion.I respect that album.Its not there fault.But there both overrated.There in a perfect time to shine.Because most of the rappers today are hiding behind good beats and ig/twitter.Im being dead serious when i say this.The game is stale and stagnant right now.We get 1-2 good rappers every 5-10 now.While the majority is trash.

:lol: more "this generation" talk :smh:

You got admit though alot new rappers get know for their antics before most even hear the music.

I heard of that xxxenton (sp?) cause of his mugshoot poppping up all over my IG and then the beef. Then i heard the song.

I get alot of guys need to get themselves out there to get exposure but for alot of the weaker rappers its pretty glaring.

I couldn't name you three Troy Ave songs, and I'm not even sure he's even had a hit like that. How Cass on a tour with Bhris Brown? Lol

Back
Top Bottom