***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Brooklyn is small. Everyone knows everyone to some extent. So I won't be surprised if tax and Troy situation went deeper than what is seems. None of my business though. I'm a fan of the podcast and I'm a fan of Troy's music

Last edited:
Has Cas spoken on what Troy said? I know he's on tour with Chris Brown.

I didn't understand how Troy thought Cas owed him some sort of loyalty. He had known Tax longer and Tax actually did help him with the whole Bleek and Warehouse/Rocnation thing

Granted, like I said earlier. A lot of people should have stepped in early to squash things. However Tax seemed sort of stubborn and they didn't see where it was headed. I think the diss song Troy did was the tipping point for Tax.

It's ironic how Tax said he didn't like bullies, but that's the exact thing he tried with Troy.

Brooklyn is small. Everyone knows everyone to some extent. So I won't be surprised if tax and Troy situation went deeper than what is seems. None of my business though. I'm a fan of the podcast and I'm a fan of Troy's music

I think it got that way

Crazy part is.....Cas said Tax didn't wanna go to Irving Plaza that night, and that Tax had made a concentrated effort to stear clear of "events you need a tone at".

But Cas pleaded and begged for Tax to go, so he went to support his man. All around unfortunate for real.

I guess they was bound to meet up at some point eventually. And Tax wasn't bluffing bout letting it go if someone ran up with hostility.

Wasn't feeling those texts from Bangas brother to Troy. But Troy gotta learn to humble himself, and step outside of himself for a moment.

Wasn't feeling those texts from Bangas brother to Troy. But Troy gotta learn to humble himself, and step outside of himself for a moment.

I understood it

He text him out of the blue with a bunch of excuses.

Not, how are you doing? How have you been? How has the family doing?

Dude was probably like this dude is texting me after several months with this BS?

All he had to do was ask where was he buried. I did all this research....blah blah. No you didn't.

Last edited:
Keep disrespecting my woman.
indifferent.gif
Hole up playboi......

lmaoo i had like 5 or 6 stone face remixes like this in my PMs but i lost em when i got banned [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Why you got banned brah?

the account in question i told some dude to go take care of his daughter instead of trolling me for days on end like he had been doing

i posted a pic of him and his daughter (that he had posted himself tho) which is probably what got me banned lol

30 min in and Im so confused with bangas brother. I know he is hurt but he sound crazy right now

Last edited:
Really interested in seeing this Choke No Joke interview. I know he dropped his documentary on the Tunnel nightclub in New York earlier this year and I enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom