***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I Don't listen to Troy much, he's had some pretty good songs here and there but nothing about his music made me a fan. Also as usual A lot of this interview comes off as him trying to oversaturate his "gangsta". dude is FOCUSED on telling everyone how big of a gangsta & street dude he is.

also serious ? to my knowledge Bulletproof vest are illegal in NYC, why is he continually out in public with one considering he's on trial. (I know 50 & Jay both use to wear them, but that was a different NYC & i never saw them making visits to radio blatanly displaying them.

Only illegal if you a felon or committing a crime

I was like am I dead already and is my spirit whippin' the foreign. [emoji]128514[/emoji] I don't know what it is with ****** trying to romanticize getting shot, and being a skreet *****, but NewPac always lay it on a lil thick in his interviews.

Honestly never thought he'd do an interview with BC again. CTG publicly supports and is helping out financially, a guy, who allegedly killed your peoples.

My man said his heart was pure and that he was righteous about 10 times and then would immediately follow it up with some bs. We all got selective morals but damn. :lol:

If he would have been more humble from jump and adapted this eff the hood mentality he say he on now, might have saved himself a few of these problems.

Troy seem like the type that wants to get in these situations so he can be looked as the tough guy.

You jumped at him saying "You ain't no killer!". That part almost made me laugh but I ain't want to.

Tax seems like the same type too.

Troy could be a likable guy, but he's not. From what he's been through over the past year you would think he was a more sympathetic figure. But a lot of people don't want him to win, because a lot of the **** he says. He still hasn't toned that ******** down.

The whole bullet proof vest, bragging about your money, dope boy troy and calling yourself the NewPac is corny.

I wonder how many beats he's doing. He might want to have someone else do it, because I'm not feeling a lot of his new music.

Son is corny. He turned me off when he started talking about Banga's family. I don't know why they buried him in North Carolina? It's their funeral. That's their family member. They can bury him anywhere they want. They're paying for it.

Why don't you want any flowers? They want money, because you can't do **** with flowers and they die.

Horse drawn carriage?

A funeral cost a lot more than $5 or $10. Some flowers? A head stone can cost that.

How do you know he had insurance, if not that comes out of their pocket.

I'm glad Charlamagne brought back up the head stone ****, because he has no excuse. He dodged that a couple of times. It's been almost a year.

$10,000 for a fund? But you brag about paying six figures for a car? That's why his family is looking at you funny. If you could be humble and say you have to pay for a lawyer and stop acting like you're Diddy maybe people would be cool with things.

its funny how he was preaching loyalty but aint do nothing for banga's fam

cause he had no relationship with them...that was your boy man.

When he mentioned how his family was blaming him for Banga's death, because of the news and police I understood it better. Still he should have stepped back from his ego and looked at it from their perspective.

Envy is the one to bring up Tax of course :lol:

Envy having a problem with Troy of course :lol:

I think maybe if Troy had actual management he would handle situations and the press better. Envy seemed to have an intervention with him about his attitude that he should have known a long time ago.

both Tax and Troy are corny for this situation.

He promotes righteousness :lol:

Man to keep it a buck, I wouldn't even respond to this **** neither. Don't know what was said prior or after, but Banga brother acting wild here.

^ Bangas brother posted that.

Yeah I kept seeing Litos tweets coming across my TL.

I remember being told none of them BK ppl were messing with Ave right before he got shot, they all been quiet pretty much, until today they all been clowning him lol. I wouldn't have known or pressed play on a Troy tape if it wasn't how they promoted him on Twitter back in the day. Whole TL full of Troy Ave avys whenever he dropped a project, now none of em **** with him. :lol:

:lol: at the thought of Envy laid across the hood of Troy Ave's car with his *** tooted up :smh: :lol: Yee and Charlamagne was foul for that imagery :lol:

Look at how Charlamagne looking at this ***** man
I know he had tax on his mind the entire time . the face he gave envy at the end was hilarious 
Son is corny. He turned me off when he started talking about Banga's family. I don't know why they buried him in North Carolina? It's their funeral. That's their family member. They can bury him anywhere they want. They're paying for it.

Why don't you want any flowers? They want money, because you can't do **** with flowers and they die.

Horse drawn carriage?

A funeral cost a lot more than $5 or $10. Some flowers? A head stone can cost that.
I kinda got what he was saying too tho . like flower arrangements aint cheap especially the kind he talking about and I think he felt like well not only are y'all blaming me and feeling a way towards me but y'all not accepting what I'm tryina do on top of asking me for money? I could see him feeling like why do I owe y'all anything? like he said, I never knew none of y'all and none of y'all were there when he needed bail and I paid it. id have the side eye as well . plus we know troy isn't the type to be adult enough to look past it and give them what they need outta respect for his guy . but I get it , things always get funny when someone dies and money becomes a discussion that needs to be had . . . 

I also thought it was a little weird seeing Lito with tax after the shooting . but I wanna hear from hovain more than anyone .

Man to keep it a buck, I wouldn't even respond to this **** neither. Don't know what was said prior or after, but Banga brother acting wild here.

^ Bangas brother posted that.

troy a lame but bangas brother is mad extra and feminine for that

he sounds like a woman trying to keep the father of her son away from her child with all the semantics and word games

obviously newpac just wanted to pay his respects to his bro

people are so petty

Back
Top Bottom