***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

This. Dolph is more 2Chainz than bummy Ralo

Lyrically? :rofl:

Dolph has yet to say one rhyme on all of his songs. N_ is a jarbled mess. Chainz can actually rap.

Dolph need to jump back in the dope game.
That's why y'all ain't posted/quoted Dolphs best lyrics or anything.

Young Scooter better than Dolph.

You probably haven't listened to enough Dolph or he's just not for you.

What's funny is 06 Jeezy wasn't much of a rapper. He just talking real street **** over hard beats. Which is the same thing Dolph does.
It's grimey man he never make sense. We all used to say he was like old jeezy with wop charisma

Lyrically? :rofl:

Dolph has yet to say one rhyme on all of his songs. N_ is a jarbled mess. Chainz can actually rap.

Dolph need to jump back in the dope game.
That's why y'all ain't posted/quoted Dolphs best lyrics or anything.

Young Scooter better than Dolph.
Dolph music just ain't for u bruh, nobody saying he a rap genius but his flow and beat selection is always on point

It's like people don't understand that you don't sign with Birdman/Cash Money!!!! How many examples do these artists need before they wake up?

i be underestimating that hosting/walk thru money....
She just sign a multimillion dollar record deal lol 

raw

god i hate how *** backwards rap is right now.

She was getting the tour walk through money two years ago when LNHH dropped though.

I believe she beeb pushing her mixtape all throughout the tri state area tough for about a year before the deal.

Also she dabbling in acting now also. Acting, shows, wall thru and a deal, the bag is secured

Kash doll
Cardi b

They coming full force. It's like 20 more in my city trynna rap all of a sudden.

Back
Top Bottom