***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yal tripping 
laugh.gif
 Dolph cranks

Man I just want a actual stars of the trap tour for real smh. Matter of fact Lord just send dolph and Gucci to my city together, that's all I ask.

they almost got it right with the nobody safe tour but kodak doing his bid

replace lanez and ferg with dolph and someone else

Last edited:
who yall **** with for that type of music if dolph wack to yall
Grimey hate on all the trap dude's and wavez is nt millennial suburb representative who loves everyone in the ovo camp, trap music is a foreign language to him

I mess with trap music but Dolph can't ride a beat or at least I've only heard him do it once.

I'd much rather listen to Migos or Chainz.

Last edited:
Gelato ride front to back. His flow is different but it just works imo. Then again I always liked the unorthodox flow dudes. BG, silk etc.

Baller alert has became my favorite dolph track. Just 1 long verse talking that talk.

Mike will album drop? Is it good?

Gelato ride front to back. His flow is different but it just works imo. Then again I always liked the unorthodox flow dudes. BG, silk etc.

same

those were always more interesting than the technically skilled ******

sometimes dolph just be talking fly ***** **** not even rapping

The Chief Keef ft Rae Sremmurd record is gonna be a nation wide hit. Just wait on it. Give it 2 weeks.

idk about that bc you never know these days but bruh i ******* love that song

Don't ever put BG and Dolphs name together. Disrespecting the God Baby Gangsta.

Dolph is prime example of a reformed dope boy who thinks he can rap I.e. Ralo or Black Youngsta. But they all SUCK

If I want trap music, I listen to T.I. or Jeezy. This new **** ain't real trap music. These n_ phony.

Last edited:
Putting Dolph in the same category as Ralo and especially Blac Youngsta is disrespectful.

Back
Top Bottom