***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Listening to that interview now, :smh:, poor Envy. Trey turned this ***** Envy into a cheerleader by the middle of the interview. He sonned Envy throughout that entire interview :rofl:.

Cardi B equals the female version of Desiigner?
Desiigner wishes he was as famous as she is.

Also not gonna lie she the type of ratchet girl i love kicking it with.

She let you hit and call you gay for catching feelings
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Could never let a dude son me like Trey did Envy.

No amount of money or salary would make me just sit there and become that man cheerleader :smh:

I thought I was the only one who peeped Trey being mad disrespectful to Envy. Envy should've just shut up and stopped asking questions like 15 min in. Everything he said after that just came off as forced and Trey wasn't having it.

Well I mean Envy is an easy target. He doesn't look like he would defend himself if something happen and he's always asking dumb questions. He's only good for an intro and outro.

DJ envy slowly becoming as great of a personality as C Tha God.

His "Dumb Questions" shtick is comedy. He's legit ******ed

Nore got the idiot savant game on lock. He'll quote a random 90s B side classic from the interviewee and then ask him if he eats the booty like groceries

Sucka of the highest order, no wonder envy wants stop and frisk he probably been getting pockets ran since grade school

lol y'all dudes clown on Envy, but dude be making mad moves low key. I ain't cheerleading for dude, but I respect his hustle.

i think envy is just disconnected just like alot of the older successful ppl in hiphop. the Envy yall see today is a complete 180 from the dude of "yesteryear"

famn Desiigner paid b....Cardi b is one foot back stripping in sin city.

At this point today Cardi music is more popping than desiigner and she is a social media star and reality tv staple girl is paid right now and i don't see her slowing dowb.

Back
Top Bottom