***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Desiigner wishes he was as famous as she is.

Also not gonna lie she the type of ratchet girl i love kicking it with.

She let you hit and call you gay for catching feelings
:rofl: Facts. If you buy her flowers, she would break up with you and call you a sucker

Last edited:
Tell me I'm lying though lol

I know what you saying but cats like hood rats cause you can be yourself around them

I need a lowkey chick with hood rat acceptance

she'd be the goat

rats are the female version of your male best friend

The fact that Trey Songz is bullying Envy on his own show is crazy. What did Envy do to him? 
Yee is becoming unbearable as an interviewer.
It's because she only talks about gossip she reads off sites like LipstickAlley. C Tha God is the only reason why I watch TBC.

Last edited:
The fact that Trey Songz is bullying Envy on his own show is crazy. What did Envy do to him? 

It's because she only talks about gossip she reads off sites like LipstickAlley. C Tha God is the only reason why I watch TBC.

I haven't seen the most recent interview, but the one he did like two weeks ago he was going in on Envy for asking stupid *** questions. The first violation was him talking about a rumor of Trey sucking D or something. It was downhill from then on :rofl:. He didn't give Envy any passes for his stupidity.

Last edited:

I haven't seen the most recent interview, but the one he did like two weeks ago he was going in on Envy for asking stupid *** questions. The first violation was him talking about a rumor of Trey sucking D or something. It was downhill from then on :rofl:. He didn't give Envy any passes for his stupidity.

He really asked him that? :rofl:

Envy is stupid man [emoji]128514[/emoji] , dude was about to smack him up .

But I'm glad Trey & Drake are working again , I knew something was up , both of them just literally stopped working together. These dudes had some great songs .

Envy is stupid man [emoji]128514[/emoji] , dude was about to smack him up .

But I'm glad Trey & Drake are working again , I knew something was up , both of them just literally stopped working together. These dudes had some great songs .
Trey knocked off Nebby, and nothing was the same after that

Back
Top Bottom