***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Smh, the stupidity. Pac was in fights, shootouts and black panther rallies BEFORE Death Row. I think people forget what Pac was before Death Row and focus on the LA/Blood **** he started doing. If you in jail facing serious time, you not gonna rep another region and set if that man bails you out? Exactly.

Pac wasn't the toughest rapper of all time but he wasn't Drake or Nicki Minaj type soft before Death Row

Last edited:
Smh, the stupidity. Pac was in fights, shootouts and black panther rallies BEFORE Death Row. I think people forget what Pac was before Death Row and focus on the LA/Blood **** he started doing. If you in jail facing serious time, you not gonna rep another region and set if that man bails you out? Exactly.

Pac wasn't the toughest rapper of all time but he wasn't Drake or Nicki Minaj type soft before Death Row

Why would a PAC be "nicki Minaj soft" :lol: you just wanted to say nicki Minaj huh :smh: **** don't even make sense

I have my criticisms of drakes music but at least he is who he is. Everyone ain't tryna go to jail and get shot up multiple times.

I have my criticisms of drakes music but at least he is who he is. Everyone ain't tryna go to jail and get shot up multiple times.

Who is he? He doesn't even know who he is so that's dope you know who he is. Is he from Houston? Is he Arab? Is he a cheerleader? Is he Jamaican?

In rap today you don't need to actually live the life you rap about, you did in the 90s.

Pac was saying Thug life in 92-93. He ain't move to LA til he was bailed out in 95.
Key word saying it, Living it is something totally different he didn't last 10 months living the "Thug Life"

He was getting into **** before Dearhrow. Dude was being sued for fights, shooting cops etc. Son was always in and outta court. I ain't saying Pac was some super gangster but when people act like he was Drake or something then met Suge and turned into a character it's false. :lol:

When he got around Suge it just went up a notch and he started claiming MOB. And part of that was he felt like he was set up by people he trusted with the shooting and definitely the fake rape situation.

Many people have vouched for Pac not being a punk in real life. Even said he had hands. Definitely couldn't see any of these so called "gangsta" artists today shooting it out with some cops while coming to the defense of another brother. They'd rather shoot each other.

All I know is it says a lot that a so called respected, hardened Blood member wouldn't shoot the fair one with Orlando Anderson but ran to get Pac instead. Even DJ Quik called dude the biggest ***** out the whole situation for going to get the artist that's keeping your label afloat to fight your battle.

Pac was definitely naïve, impressionable, and emotional at times (by his own admission) but calling him fake or punk is just flat out dumb.

Yea I am, I'll critize drake all day. he's a cornball and he knows it but he owns up to it and makes fun of himself. That hotline bling video was a perfect example.

Last edited:
Biggie was a nickel and dime, petty hustler. Calvin Klein vouched for Jay though. Definitely said Jay was down with his squad at one point.

I'm a fan of Biggie's but one thing he gets a pass on is being a woman beater. Faith, Lil Kim, and Charli B all said he put hands on them. Can't respect that.

Are we gon discuss how real jadakiss is too?

All I'm saying is alll those 90's rappers didn't live what they rapped about. That's just a fantasy we like to hold on to.

Last edited:
I don't think Pac was a punk, the off duty police before anyone other than 2Pacalypse Now listeners knew who he was incident showed that. Plus dude grew up in Harlem and Baltimore, not the easiest environments to grow up in. I just think the energy you give off and the people you hang around is what you get back. You want to hang around gangstas and killas what do you expect in return? To be a good influence and change them?

Cas has a good interview. He has a charming personality. Talent...ehhhhhhhh

Chris needs to listen to him about his upbringing.

Imagine Usher or Neyo landing in a city and having to "check in" :rofl: Chris is lost

I never saw someone **** up their career like Chris Brown. He was the cute kid Disney kid singer.

Now he's damn near 30 and people are still using the same excuses for him from when he was 18.

Last edited:
Biggie was a nickel and dime, petty hustler. Calvin Klein vouched for Jay though. Definitely said Jay was down with his squad at one point.

I'm a fan of Biggie's but one thing he gets a pass on is being a woman beater. Faith, Lil Kim, and Charli B all said he put hands on them. Can't respect that.

Are we gon discuss how real jadakiss is too?

All I'm saying is alll those 90's rappers didn't live what they rapped about. That's just a fantasy we like to hold on to.

Damn old generation getting exposed as frauds day by day :smh:

Back
Top Bottom