***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

whats this about kiss?? 
nerd.gif

At the thought of 4 foot 8 prodigy rocking somebody in the face stabbing their brain with their nose bone :smh:

The guy i was surprised tp see was thoro was Nore, this dude clearly didn't give a **** back in the day.

His story on shooting Prodigy man is hilarious

of course none of you historians know pac actually shot an undercover cop in a shootout because he didn't properly identify himself and actually got off....

of course none of you historians know pac actually shot an undercover cop in a shootout because he didn't properly identify himself and actually got off....

Soulja boy shot and killed someone, sooooo

Last edited:
The guy i was surprised tp see was thoro was Nore, this dude clearly didn't give a **** back in the day.

His story on shooting Prodigy man is hilarious

nore was convicted of murder or some charge like that as a kid

and got out when he was 18

or something of that nature.

Are we gon discuss how real jadakiss is too?

All I'm saying is alll those 90's rappers didn't live what they rapped about. That's just a fantasy we like to hold on to.

Y'all took the bait :smh:

My dude never misses a beat. Homie was quick to deflect the Hov slander. Thought folks would chime in more about Biggie not being who he said he was and didn't think the 92 bricks would come up so soon. :lol:

My dude never misses a beat. Homie was quick to deflect the Hov slander. Thought folks would chime in more about Biggie not being who he said he was and didn't think the 92 bricks would come up so soon. :lol:

I think you're missing the point, I was okay with the HOV slander, I'm slandering all 90's rappers. Dude said 90's rappers lived there raps, I'm proving they didn't, the HOV slander was another one that proved my point.

Some of them did, some of them didn't. That has always been (and always will be) the story of hip hop.

But even you have to admit that telling a fake story about growing up without gifts on Christmas pales in comparison to a story about losing 92 bricks and living to tell the tale.

I think you're missing the point, I was okay with the HOV slander, I'm slandering all 90's rappers. Dude said 90's rappers lived there raps, I'm proving they didn't, the HOV slander was another one that proved my point.

You didn't prove ****, you got Wavez rocking with you. Think about it.

What rapper hasn't embellished their stories? Every rapper has. If you think rappers today live the same lives as the rappers did in the 90s, then that's on you. Nothing more needs to be said.

You didn't prove ****, you got Wavez rocking with you. Think about it.

What rapper hasn't embellished their stories? Every rapper has. If you think rappers today live the same lives as the rappers did in the 90s, then that's on you. Nothing more needs to be said.

Some of them did, some of them didn't. That has always been (and always will be) the story of hip hop. .

Last edited:
I think Nore mentions at least once every episode of Drink Champs that he was shooting at people.

DJ envy told the story of Nore beating up DJ Absolut for putting half his album on a mixtape. Envy was on the other end of the phone listening

Nore is a comedic goon

Last edited:
If Jay really did lose 92 bricks, he need to write a book about how to not get murked after doin somethin like that :lol:

And Pac was def impressionable but also wanted to see change in people. I think I read an article or watched an interview where he said that he felt that in order to reach the gangsta and get em to listen to him, he had to be one of them and work from within or somethin like that.

Back
Top Bottom