***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Nope. It's really just an hour and a half about him talking about "perspective", him having a feud with his man Banga's family, him being shot and driving off in the foreign, him having bullet holes, him being blessed, and not trying to be in the hood anymore.

He says "I don't have any thoughts on that man". They keep it moving after that. :lol:

Let's not forget that Troy Ave said that he spared Cas's life at a pool party 4 years ago allegedly. According to his story, cats were inches away from bucking at son and he told them to fall back

I turned that Troy interview off after 34 mins. Felt like dude was just repeating the same ****.

He says "I don't have any thoughts on that man". They keep it moving after that. :lol:

Let's not forget that Troy Ave said that he spared Cas's life at a pool party 4 years ago allegedly. According to his story, cats were inches away from bucking at son and he told them to fall back

According to Cas?

Broooo
laugh.gif
I'm like why does this ***** look so familiar
roll.gif

Ya know the first 12 mins of the Troy ave interview was pretty solid and I can agree with him on certain perspectives... im about 45 mins in and he has made some valid points throughout the interview so far.

I have to remember tho this is the same dude that has made questionable decisions and statements in the past, so i have to question if some of the stuff he is saying is really true.

I mean we've seen troy literally shoot up the club though lol

Soulja out here with the raid choreography
Soulja boy was like.. POW POW POW POW POW..

Troy ave was like.. Call of duty.. Ducking.. Shooting.. Got Shot.. etc..lol

Is Troy ave really popping like that?

He can't rap to me

He's ok, he's made some good songs and a lot of bad ones.

Been out of the loop. Didn't realize he separated from Hovain & Lito

I was getting that from the mixtape. I was wondering if that's who he was talking to.

I always got the feeling that they were playing both sides, but they didn't care, because it didn't involve them. They could have done more to squash things.

True.

But this whole "I'm a stand up guy. Only God can kill me" lines and referring to himself in the 3rd person comes off as fake to me. I'm probably way off on dude.

He survived being shot twice, how is he supposed to act? I didn't know the second one was as serious as it was.

Wow! So is he up there to promote music then?

You thought he was up there to implicate himself?

When was this?

troy mid 2000's ny cover music aint never gonna pop off

and he's made himself unlikable with all that weirdo rapper **** he used to go around doing

I Don't listen to Troy much, he's had some pretty good songs here and there but nothing about his music made me a fan. Also as usual A lot of this interview comes off as him trying to oversaturate his "gangsta". dude is FOCUSED on telling everyone how big of a gangsta & street dude he is.

also serious ? to my knowledge Bulletproof vest are illegal in NYC, why is he continually out in public with one considering he's on trial. (I know 50 & Jay both use to wear them, but that was a different NYC & i never saw them making visits to radio blatanly displaying them.

The interview was cool. I just don't **** with his music. Wish dude the best though. And he came off sounding corny with that weirdo rant.

I Don't listen to Troy much, he's had some pretty good songs here and there but nothing about his music made me a fan. Also as usual A lot of this interview comes off as him trying to oversaturate his "gangsta". dude is FOCUSED on telling everyone how big of a gangsta & street dude he is.

also serious ? to my knowledge Bulletproof vest are illegal in NYC, why is he continually out in public with one considering he's on trial. (I know 50 & Jay both use to wear them, but that was a different NYC & i never saw them making visits to radio blatanly displaying them.

Lets not forget he has been shot twice this past year

Back
Top Bottom