***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

So you agree, Beyonce was up for the award because her name, not because the album was great. Thank you.

All I said was that I was happy to see someone say Beyonce was something other than the next coming of Jesus or the greatest female act of all time. Then everyone wanted to come at me. I said before I don't **** with Adele and I definitely don't **** with Drake or Bieber.

Did my man Wavy come in and defend Ralo and talk about how he's good for the culture and this is the new wave and blah bah?

So you agree, Beyonce was up for the award because her name, not because the album was great. Thank you.

All I said was that I was happy to see someone say Beyonce was something other than the next coming of Jesus or the greatest female act of all time. Then everyone wanted to come at me. I said before I don't **** with Adele and I definitely don't **** with Drake or Bieber.

No, I don't care

Sad you can't even see what I'm saying. Your hate is strong. Carry on.

So you were happy to see someone disrespect her and belittle her whole music career by calling her a model and not a singer? That sounds kind of weird.

Last edited:

Did my man Wavy come in and defend Ralo and talk about how he's good for the culture and this is the new wave and blah bah?
as much as i hate to admit it....bieber got my respect last year 
mean.gif
....boy found his groove

So you were happy to see someone disrespect her and belittle her whole music career by calling her a model and not a singer? That sounds kind of weird.
coming from the dude that said " i told yall drake had mad work done" regarding his possible plastic surgeries im not suprised

Last edited:
I can't rock with Bieber, he's a racist *** culture vulture. **** him.
I still remember when he went back to the butch ***** look after all them court appearances he piled up. :lol: Soon as the cases went away, he went back to sipping henny and dressing like an ATL rapper. lol what a clown.

His call out wasn't legit.

He said she was a model not a singer, that was disrespectful.

And he s said Adele won because she was a singer singer. So I wonder what his comments were when Taylor swift won, twice.

Especially since Swift never really does anything with her singing (if that's what you call it). She's sort of just there, like someone reading directions or something. Can't get any more plain and unimaginative than her singing and music in general

Last edited:
Fat Joe talking about how we need real rap and this and that for 30 minutes and then says Khaled got an album coming out and it's crazy. Hahahahahahaha

Fat Joe talking about how we need real rap and this and that for 30 minutes and then says Khaled got an album coming out and it's crazy. Hahahahahahaha

what?

khaled shows love to everyone on his projects he always has songs with OG's

that's why nobody really got a problem with him even tho he's basically puff 2.0

he has the hits and shows love to ****** who aren't really hot right now

what?

khaled shows love to everyone on his projects he always has songs with OG's

that's why nobody really got a problem with him even tho he's basically puff 2.0

he has the hits and shows love to ****** who aren't really hot right now

Don't disrespect Puffy like that.

Khaled is Puff 2.0? SMMFH

Khaled has trash *** albums, all of them. Last joint was super trash. FOH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom