***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Someone school me on how ralo got into the game. Who gave him a shot ?

he knew future and scooter from non music related endeavors and used those relationships, money and local persona from said non music related endeavors and the aforementioned individuals' desire to see him out of those non music related endeavors and made a tape

Last edited:

interview/doc from drake making an album sometime in the 09-10 era

Last edited:
He wasn't trying to get the Freeway treatment.

freeway-jayz-vibe.jpg
This picture is hillarious and mesed up at the same time

Ross is always jokes, man :lol:

Plenty of quotables as usual. Looking forward to the next album.

[Video][/Video]

Happy to see someone call her out. That Grammy performance was trash. ***** really sat there staring at the camera. She can sing but her music lacks personality and emotions. It's like a robot is singing.

SMH. Never co-sign an outsider disrespecting someone in the community champ. Other groups don't allow us to do that to them whether it's right or wrong and we need to take the same approach as well. Learn how to get on CODE and more importantly stay on CODE.

Happy to see someone call her out. That Grammy performance was trash. ***** really sat there staring at the camera. She can sing but her music lacks personality and emotions. It's like a robot is singing.

I know your hate is strong, but did you ever listen to Lemonade? Because I don't see how you can listen to that album and say this. Did you even hear Adele's acceptance speeches?

You're starting to look like @DipsetGeneral

Carlos Santana-

“With all respect to our sister Beyonce, Beyonce is very beautiful to look at and it’s more like modelling kind of music – music to model a dress – she’s not a singer, singer, with all respect to her.”

So Beyoncé is a model and not a singer who can sing [emoji]129300[/emoji]

The comment was dumb on so many levels. Adele feels Beyonce's album is better.

I thought it was best album, not best singer? And Adele isn't the best singer in the world. She just has that Taylor Swift and Lady GaGa boost.

So if Beyonce isn't a singer, what is Rihanna?

He would have never said that about Norah Jones or Taylor Swift.

Last edited:
We've had this talk mad times on here. I'm not a Beyonce fan. I think she can sing and dance but it's nice seeing someone actually call her out. There's certain artists that never get called out and get a pass for everything. I hate seeing that ****. It reminds me of Kanye. All his peers let him get away with so much trash, why? Call him out. It's nice that lately you've seen some people kind of hint at him being trash and a psycho.

I appreciate the two cats earlier saying her Grammy performance wasn't good because it was horrible. While I have women telling me it was incredible and the best of the night. Why can't people like someone and still be honest and say when it's trash. I **** on my favorite artists all the time when it's trash. That's why it was dope when Budden said straight up Drake's album wasn't inspired and wasn't good but he still listens to Drake.

His call out wasn't legit.

He said she was a model not a singer, that was disrespectful.

And he s said Adele won because she was a singer singer. So I wonder what his comments were when Taylor swift won, twice.

SMH. Never co-sign an outsider disrespecting someone in the community champ. Other groups don't allow us to do that to them whether it's right or wrong and we need to take the same approach as well. Learn how to get on CODE and more importantly stay on CODE.

Even before "staying on code" was a slogan by we both know who, I NEVER got how dudes would let nonblack folks talk down on our people and cosign that nonsense. Negros are so quick to want to agree with someone that they don't check bs.

If I have a family member that's ****** up, I might talk bad about them with other family, but I'm not gonna let non-family do it in front of me. I'm not a Beyonce fan, not because of her music, but I don't listen to many female artists. But **** Carlos Santana.

And he s said Adele won because she was a singer singer. So I wonder what his comments were when Taylor swift won, twice.

Exactly. Some could argue he does the same little guitar riff on every hit he's had.

Last edited:
Black folks the only folks that have to say something is trash :lol:

and why can't there be an inbetween

Even before "staying on code" was a slogan by we both know who, I NEVER got how dudes would let nonblack folks talk down on our people and cosign that nonsense. Negros are so quick to want to agree with someone that they don't check bs.

If I have a family member that's ****** up, I might talk bad about them with other family, but I'm not gonna let non-family do it in front of me. I'm not a Beyonce fan, not because of her music, but I don't listen to many female artists. But **** Carlos Santana.
Exactly. Some could argue he does the same little guitar riff on every hit he's had.

Some people don't see it. The hate is too strong.

We've had this talk mad times on here. I'm not a Beyonce fan. I think she can sing and dance but it's nice seeing someone actually call her out. There's certain artists that never get called out and get a pass for everything. I hate seeing that ****. It reminds me of Kanye. All his peers let him get away with so much trash, why? Call him out. It's nice that lately you've seen some people kind of hint at him being trash and a psycho.

I appreciate the two cats earlier saying her Grammy performance wasn't good because it was horrible. While I have women telling me it was incredible and the best of the night. Why can't people like someone and still be honest and say when it's trash. I **** on my favorite artists all the time when it's trash. That's why it was dope when Budden said straight up Drake's album wasn't inspired and wasn't good but he still listens to Drake.

So what was Adele if Beyonce was trash? So you're balancing out the universe?

I hope that I don't hate someone so much that it doesn't stop me from using logic. :lol:

Exactly

So Santana is the best guitarist and that's why he won? *****

It's a popularity contest where we are the minority

We just see it differently, maybe because I'm a negative *** person. Not every artist puts out a classic album. We buy and support them, why can't we say if **** ain't up to par? No one calls out the biggest stars of today. It's a sin for anyone in the industry to say anything negative about someone else in the industry. If you do, you're the world's biggest hater and you might get blackballed. I like how Joe Budden said we shouldn't keep accepting mediocre music, people should say when it isn't good.

I don't **** with Adele or Sam Smith at all. **** both of them.

We just see it differently, maybe because I'm a negative *** person. Not every artist puts out a classic album. We buy and support them, why can't we say if **** ain't up to par? No one calls out the biggest stars of today. It's a sin for anyone in the industry to say anything negative about someone else in the industry. If you do, you're the world's biggest hater and you might get blackballed. I like how Joe Budden said we shouldn't keep accepting mediocre music, people should say when it isn't good.

I don't **** with Adele or Sam Smith at all. **** both of them.

Mediocre to who? You?

Most people praise Lemonade. Some think it's her best work.

If you don't **** with it, why do you care? I don't listen to Lil Yachty, I don't care what people think about his album or mixtape. If I don't like the person or the artistry, I'm not even listening. I'm not running in Lil Yachty topics to talk about Lil Yachty or bashing him every chance I get.

Come on b

Then to agree with any lame *** comment regardless if it sounds dumb *** hell, because you don't like the person they're talking about?. Beck won best album. Was it because he was the best singer?

I didn't call Lemonade mediocre. I'm saying the top artists put out music and never get called out on a bad project. Lemonade ain't for me and I hear more about the visuals than I did the album for what it's worth. Is Beyonce up for this award because she had a top 5 album this year or because of her name?

Breh does that dude ralo actually have shows where people attend :x

That dude is worse than 21 average and lil yachty

Last edited:
I didn't call Lemonade mediocre. I'm saying the top artists put out music and never get called out on a bad project. Lemonade ain't for me and I hear more about the visuals than I did the album for what it's worth. Is Beyonce up for this award because she had a top 5 album this year or because of her name?

Was Adele up for the award because she had the best album or the name? What about Drake or Bieber?

Why are you doing this with just Beyonce?

If you don't respect why she was picked, why do you care about the award at all?

Back
Top Bottom