***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Angela Rye has been on The breakfast Club 3 times in 2 months. Whats' going on here? Power 105.1 is staunch liberal radio station huh?

Why not bring any right wingers in for an interview?

u think power liberal? listen to Rosenberg & Ebro bloviate in da mornings bout da elections... you would've thought Trump spit on Ebro's daughter & Rosenberg's dog :lol:

:lol: Bunch of upset left wingers. i/t's sickening. :smh:

Not here Ninja. The devil is a lie.

:lol:

Cam's IG live was too lit, lol, joint was funny as hell. I didn't listen to Jim Jones on Flex show, but hearing Cam's response I feel like he was keeping it a buck. That Tricky Ricky **** was grimey as hell though, lol.

Angela Rye has been on The breakfast Club 3 times in 2 months. Whats' going on here? Power 105.1 is staunch liberal radio station huh?

Bring Right Wingers on to do a show whose listeners are usually inline wit the liberal agenda? lol, also they tried bringing on Tomi Lahren and we saw how that went down.

Last edited:

u think power liberal? listen to Rosenberg & Ebro bloviate in da mornings bout da elections... you would've thought Trump spit on Ebro's daughter & Rosenberg's dog :lol:
Na, Rosenberg picks and chooses when which side of the political spectrum he wants to defend. He's all liberal until the topic is about Israel, then he's all "we have a right to defend ourselves"

Damn drake demos and references gonna be like a triple disc

Hov is just that ***** man. Ain't no way around it. He's mastered the art of being elusive....but letting them feel your presence. Something Puff isn't capable of (it's just not in puffs personality).

You got ***** lining up for photo ops with Jay Z :lol:.

Puff must've not drank some blood in a while. He looking a lil Washed.

Hov is just that ***** man. Ain't no way around it. He's mastered the art of being elusive....but letting them feel your presence. Something Puff isn't capable of (it's just not in puffs personality).

You got ***** lining up for photo ops with Jay Z :lol:.

Puff must've not drank some blood in a while. He looking a lil Washed.

not that i disagree but what do you feel is the difference between puff and hov in their elusiveness

and puff just got those veins that pop out when you get some liquor in you lol

Either that or Pap refused to attend a party with a "no hat" rule :lol:

He wasn't trying to get the Freeway treatment.

freeway-jayz-vibe.jpg

not that i disagree but what do you feel is the difference between puff and hov in their elusiveness

Hov mostly been the quiet, slick type.....(due to being scared to smile because they called him ugly :lol:.). Has mostly taken the the "quiet boss" approach. "Absense is presence. These are the foundations of mystery."

Puff....is more of an extrovert.....(as he thoroughly enjoyed being a producer, and dancing all in his artists videos). Puff is an entertainer in every form....and likes the light. One of his key talents is knowing how to keep his face out there, reinvent himself, and be relevant. That's his strength. He can't take a hiatus or hide.

A ying and yang between those two.....yet they sit at the same table.

Hov mostly been the quiet, slick type.....(due to being scared to smile because they called him ugly :lol:.). Has mostly taken the the "quiet boss" approach. "Absense is presence. These are the foundations of mystery."

Puff....is more of an extrovert.....(as he thoroughly enjoyed being a producer, and dancing all in his artists videos). Puff is an entertainer in every form....and likes the light. One of his key talents is knowing how to keep his face out there, reinvent himself, and be relevant. That's his strength. He can't take a hiatus or hide.

A ying and yang between those two.....yet they sit at the same table.

interesting take and i see it

where is that absence is presence quote from

Back
Top Bottom