***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Honestly while i do think Cam & jim have real tension, when both talk you can hear that the love & respect is till there for them. Kind of Crazy that all this is being discussed because this is the first time in about a decade that all 3 have been actively trying to be involved in music. Jim dropped that project a few months ago and is still dropping. Cam has been doing features & recording KS2, Juelz really looks like he's back to living in the studio :smile:smokin )

This would technically be the best time since they did "Salute" for them to drop music.

Looking forward to that Emory interview. He been moving since he came home. Positive dude.

Wonder if he'll touch briefly on Hov and them making moves in Cambridge, MD a lil. Doubt it. But interesting stuff.

watched about 30 minutes of that jim interview and it was pretty good

he cries around 16 minutes in though for those like me who don't know if they wanna devote 90 minutes to this ***** and just wanna see that lovin that thugging thug loving

they'd probably get a bigger buzz for any type of reunion (which i don't know why anyone would want it at this point, let a moment be a moment i don't wanna see the big 3 reunited in 2023) by just coming out with a diplomats movie

yachty is barely in the Noisey doc and he's moreso just us d to show how QC is flourishing right now

Last edited:
Angela bae back.....
pimp.gif
. I appreciate TBC giving her a frequent platform. 

It'd be hard for me to dissociate them if they agreed on everything. Maybe it's just me, but they seem to disagree on a lot.

Dro should have been 5x bigger

I really can't pinppint a reason why he didn't become a heavyweight in the late 2000's...wasn't like he wasn't dropping **** and he had a few hits too

Dro doesn't care about blowing up that's why he drops a few bangers gets a few checks and he's coolin for a few years at a time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom