***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

It's worth the watch bro

I honestly didn't plan on watching the whole thing either, then I look up and its only 15 mins left :lol:

He spoke on A LOT of ****

Last edited:
Jim looks wild stressed.

:lol: @ 'I don't have time to watch the whole interview, I just wanna see him cry.'

:rofl:

Interview is great.

Last edited:
Its a good listen but I cringe when he gets into the "been had foreigns" and all the bragging talk. The man is 40 years old trying to prove what? 

I feel son tho, I'm not watching that whole thing. Does he address the roc nation ****? Or cam?

Its a good listen but I cringe when he gets into the "been had foreigns" and all the bragging talk. The man is 40 years old trying to prove what? 

Essentially that he's not some bitter dude the way people keep making him out to be. I get the frustration. Sure, at his age he shouldn't care what people think of him like that, but I get it none the less.

I didn't plan on watching the whole interview, but I did and was impressed. Good stuff. Glad for dude

I always felt like when Jim started poppin it was gon cause some friction and ego clashing. And it was always interesting to me how Cam tried so hard to get a buzz off beefing with Jay and Jay ignored him for a year but he basically helped Jim out by doing a verse on We Fly High immediately.

Jimmy addressing that Cam & 50 cent situation is how I always felt. Everyone thought cam yelling and talking over 50 was funny but I was thinking them dudes aren't even on the same level. Like Jim said G unit was overseas getting 200-300k a show while dipset couldn't even put together a decent tour.

It's worth the watch bro

I honestly didn't plan on watching the whole thing either, then I look up and its only 15 mins left :lol:

He spoke on A LOT of ****

I was on lunch break.....and decided to check it out. Absolutely no plan of listening to the whole thing....and next thing I know. I'm late getting back to work :lol:.

Just a good *** listen. Jim spoke candidly and honestly.

I gotta commend Flesh for asking the right questions, giving the right imput, and letting Jim talk freely.

Jimmy my ***** man. Even though he's done some clown sht....I've always respected dude. There's still mad love between him and cam. Money, Pride and bad women will turn brothers against each other :smh:

That part has me shaking my head. Like damn, Cam. That's low. :smh:

Brazy.

Dipset is my wutang. Jimmy was a rider for real. You can see all the bs hurt him. That Roc Nation/Vamp life hat and sweater was actually kinda clean though :lol:.

How DC treat you my guy? :nerd:. I was furred :lol:

I hear a man who feels cheated

you can tell he misses his friend

they both feel like they're the boss now

they at that avon and stringer fight level

prolly will never be smooth again

Im not even a Jimmie fan.I was more of a Camron fan.But that was goooooooooooood interview.I hate long interviews like that.But it was just like a movie like someone just said before.He gave alot of insight on how to grind it out and blow up as a group.Imagine being in the projects in the mid 90,s.And watching Mase get signed by puff fresh out the projects.Watching Camron freestyle for B.I.G and getting a deal out of it.Basically everybody in the click/group blows up.Even the cats who werent even rapping (Freeky,Max).But ended up rapping.That speech about sacrificing everything down to your dignity was the realest.He said cats didnt like Cam from the start for whatever reason.But he said the team rode heavy for him.Because he was the star.Everybodies come up was dependent off of Cam and Juelz success.He said they beefed with cats over them.He said they didnt care how people felt about any of them.He said the team was going to go to war with you.If you came at any of them wrong.Theres alot of cats who can rap good and got the image.But lack the sacrifice and dedication for one another to succeed as a group.Thats why we dont have epic rap groups anymore.Like N.W.A,Wu-Tang,Getto Boys,3-6,U.G.K,Outkast,Goodie M.We dont even have new labels coming up like Ruthless,Death Row,Def Jam,RapAlot,Laface,BadBoy.Everybody is about self nowadays.Its the all about me attitude.You wont see youngsters sacrifice for one another like that to blow today.Cats be having egos but with nothing to back it up.All mouth with a selfish attitude,with no work,and no grind.Asap did it.But im not feeling them cats.Got dudes thinking its fly to dress like bums.There swag is tacky and dingy.Plus there biters.Theyll never be in the discussion in top rap groups.They got dedication,thats where it stops though.Never knew some members in Wu-Tang beefed with each other before forming the group.Like shooting/banging on each other.Now thats crazy.

Forgot to mention State Prop,Dipset in Groups.Cashmoney,No limit,Rockafella in labels.In the age of the internet.Them days are long gone.

Back
Top Bottom