***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

damn she going hard she must have had that built up for months or was in a relatable situation lmao it's just a character

that being said i watched two minutes of the interview and have never seen the show but from how she's describing it if you're unemployed and play 2k in your draws all day and make no efforts to do stuff for your girl on **** like her birthday and what have you where do you think she is going to get that missing attention from

but i'll just stop before i'm a "simp" or "caping"

View media item 2326247

I mean the chick Issa was definitely foul. Where she ****** up is that she shoulda just dumped him and not cheated if that's how she felt, that probably would shock a dude into getting his life together earlier too tbh. But any dude that could sit on the couch for 2 years with no progress in their pajamas eating chips forgetting birthdays and **** and NOT think their girl could possibly end up steppin out on their *** isn't living in the real world.

But on the flipside her cheating, and moreso cheating RIGHT when he was starting to get it together was what got everybody pissed. And just the way she did it was type disrespectful, never being straight up with him and just being sneaky and acting funny instead of just telling the man what it is, all while he's (finally) trying to do all the right things too.

But Yee is definitely a bird because she loves to try to justify foul female behavior as excusable.

You knew before asking that it's not a requirement.

Some people who chose to opt out of those things may sometimes offer a reason for their decision. I simply asked if that were the case with Yee.

So it's not a big deal if a dude isn't married, but it is if a female is?

We can't have it both ways.

If she were in an unhappy marriage with two kids would that be better?

This discussion is wack and mad gossipy.
The fundamental problem with Yee is that she has no credibility to give anyone relationship advice. She's never been married, had kids , or had any successful relationships. So how can she in turn offer anyone relationship advise? Hell, CTG and Envy are more qualified than her in that department. And having a friend who has been married or a friend who had kids doesn't count either. 

The fundamental problem with Yee is that she has no credibility to give anyone relationship advice. She's never been married, had kids , or had any successful relationships. So how can she in turn offer anyone relationship advise? Hell, CTG and Envy are more qualified than her in that department. And having a friend who has been married or a friend who had kids doesn't count either. 

Steve Harvey has had three failed marriages and cheated on a wife with his current

He gives advice, and people listen....

and how do you know she hasn't had successful relationships?

and pretty much this isn't a conversation men shouldn't be partaking in the first place, caring about another persons personal life and relationships.

Why do any of you care if she gives advice?

So it's not a big deal if a dude isn't married, but it is if a female is?

We can't have it both ways.

If she were in an unhappy marriage with two kids would that be better?

This discussion is wack and mad gossipy.

Marriage isn't for everyone...that's male or female. That being said IMO however if at a certain age in your life if you don't a significant other, something is most likely wrong with you. Particularly if you are a female that is "suppose" to be good looking or have something to offer, very rare exceptions to this rule for females. Show me a woman in her 40's and up who's single.....and I'll show you a proud member of the Sisterhood of Failure.....shout out to Yee.

Man I just wanted to know if she ever spoke on it herself. I didn't think this would be the end result. :lol:

I don't think we know anything about Yee's personal life to warrant calling her a failure.

If folks find her advice useful, cool. More power to em. If others don't think she's qualified to speak on relationship topics, that's call as well. To each their own

Cliffs? What is he crying about, Cam?

If so, I don't get this dude Jim. Isn't he the one always talking greasy on social media? And the one who switched sides to kick it with 50? He seems like he's beefin with everybody he came up with, Cam, Dame, Max, everybody

time stamp of him shedding thug tears

don't really have the time to watch this old *** ****** ***** and moan about the glory days

I'm the type to ask for timestamps but the whole interview is informative and good

Last edited:
Great interview [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom