***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Had to cut it off once dude started rappin.

P wylin callin Avery Johnson a superstar.

Ole girl seem like she comin down from a high.

Always good to hear P talk that talk.
Luckily the kid is 17...he got time to get it together. He just better sop up all the game P give him.
Ole girl look very tasty in that wet video....dat ***** in awesone shape

Paloma is an automatic #TeamRaw. No condom would be worn.

Definitely making' her eat a plan B in the A.M., though.

Marcus Clae is nice! :pimp:

Percy Miller the legend. I'm diggin' his business savvy.

P really a old *****, he kept saying peewee the longway.

The media still wanted to black ball him. There were people still outraged by h being even being nominated

No they didn't

Mel Gibson has disparaged everyone from women, to black people and latinos over the past couple of years

If they wanted to, they would have attached his name to the movie and mentioned it every second like Nate Parker.

A lot of people probably had no idea Mel Gibson was attached until after the fact. I know I didn't. Normally they say when a movie is a Clint Eastwood movie. A M Night movie.

Hollywood is also about money and a dollar, so it's no surprise.

Envy continues on with his dumb *** questions, :smh:. Even the board-op/producer had to wake up from his sleep and shake his head at that dumb *** question at 1:15.

Last edited:
WOW!

Why not just recap it right before they came in for the interview? I get speaking to the dumbest people listening, but damn...

That Trayvon case was common sense. One person is walking home from the store, another person is following them with a gun after he was told not to. The unarmed person ends up dead. It's common sense. If that's was Dornell Harris following Billy Janowski his *** woulda been fried.

WOW!

Why not just recap it right before they came in for the interview? I get speaking to the dumbest people listening, but damn...

I agree with this. They needed a recap because someone young or someone who is under a rock wouldn't know but they didnt need to have the parents do the recap. He could have posed the question to Angela since she is the one who answered anyway.

y'all be riding that man ****

he's a cornball and slow at times but 2012 was 5 years ago

as a kid i remember seeing/hearing **** like don imus and jena 6 on the news and not really knowing what it meant at the time

for someone who was 8-10 in 2012 and not really paying attention and 14-16 age range now an explanation of who those people are and the context of why they're there isn't unreasonable

Last edited:
Thats why we said it needed to be recapped but dont ask the parents to detail how their child got murdered

not surprised if they wanted the parents to explain it hoping for a more emotional depiction of it

also what if they tells the story in a way that depicts trayvon as less than a saint or at least goes against the narrative that most of their demographic (including myself) believes which is that zimmerman profiled and followed him...if you tell that story the wrong way then you open up a whole nother can of worms

there's a reason for everything you see in the media little or big

not surprised if they wanted the parents to explain it hoping for a more emotional depiction of it

also what if they tells the story in a way that depicts trayvon as less than a saint or at least goes against the narrative that most of their demographic (including myself) believes which is that zimmerman profiled and followed him...if you tell that story the wrong way then you open up a whole nother can of worms

there's a reason for everything you see in the media little or big

Naw bro, in the segment leading up the the interview when you're mentioning who is going to be on the show. One of them needs to recap what happen.

His father mentioned at the beginning about reliving what happen. Then you ask him about the details. It wasn't needed.

Envy probably looked at it like it's been five years, but that pain never goes away. It was callous for someone who has kids.

Naw bro, in the segment leading up the the interview when you're mentioning who is going to be on the show. One of them needs to recap what happen.

His father mentioned at the beginning about reliving what happen. Then you ask him about the details. It wasn't needed.

Envy probably looked at it like it's been five years, but that pain never goes away. It was callous for someone who has kids.

i don't have kids and don't know the feeling so u probably right

hopefully they covered what was gonna be asked beforehand

btw is that video as a whole worth watching?

no disrespect to them but any new insight or perspectives? especially post trump

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom