***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Good points made there, but you didn't have to make a new account to say it

I ain't trying to blow up his spot cause ****** be mashing that report button like crazy around here but you should know who that is :lol:

Both of y'all are always immediately recognizable because y'all don't turn into characters on here and tend to hang around the same areas :lol:

Like, which ACTUAL new member do you think signs up to NikeTalk to hop into the music section, much less the Breakfast Club thread.

I'm in the middle of the first piece of that New Edition flick right now. They wisely tucked in commercials for some upcoming series that have potential as well so shoutout to BET for trying to start off 2017 strong.

I know what an analogy is bruh. I didn't think that was a good one. :lol:

My point was, one of the biggest country groups of all time, during the prime of their career, has a lot more at stake than a niche artist close to 10 years past her peak.

She know her fanbase better than either of us. She know how much money she gets booked for, who's booking her as well as how much money she's made the past few years.

According to her BET interview, she's still booked up for the next 6 months as of right now. Plus she a quarter mil richer a month into 2017. Don't really seem like tripping at all nor regretting her decision.

Read that a couple of times

You seem to have an issue grasping things out of your box

And obviously she doesn't know her fanbase, or else she wouldn't be on a media run trying to make excuses and her fiancee wouldn't be getting in arguments on social media.

You're just playing contrarian or do you really not know what yo're talking about?

Last edited:
Yea but Kevin is really running that now. Lyor and Todd are gone from what I understand.

Migos is already gone. I wouldn't be surprised to see 300 fold in the near future. They started with too much staff/overhead.

Last edited:
Read that a couple of times

You seem to have an issue grasping things out of your box

And obviously she doesn't know her fanbase, or else she wouldn't be on a media run trying to make excuses and her fiancee wouldn't be getting in arguments on social media.

You're just playing contrarian or do you really not know what yo're talking about?
I mean....Idk about you but somebody going on BET and CNN saying **** like "at the end of the day, I'm still booked up for the next 6 months" or "My phone hasn't stopped ringing and it always ends in a check" doesn't really strike me as somebody too regretful about the decision they just made 
laugh.gif

This is the most coverage she's EVER gotten, even at her peak, you think she about to turn those media appearances down?

As far as her fiancee, he's also her manager and he felt like Spike (who has posed for pics with Trump before) was tryna get some buzz for his Netflix series off the situation by making it a point to announce to the world that he was removing her song from it.

Anyway, Im off this ****. I'm not a fan of her nor do I agree with her decision. I just think the idea that this is gonna kill her career etc is overblown.
Yea but Kevin is really running that now. Lyor and Todd are gone from what I understand.

Migos is already gone. I wouldn't be surprised to see 300 fold in the near future. They started with too much staff/overhead.
Yeah that joint kinda looking like a sinking ship now. Lyor bounced to Youtube and Todd just started his own label under Universal. Coach K saw the writing on the wall early and took QC to Motown/Capitol. I think Migos done after the album they dropped today.

They gave this _ Rich the Kid a lil imprint and got him acting as a talent recruiter now 
laugh.gif
 bruh has been trying hard as hell to sign one of my homies since the summer.

Ironically, the "low staff low overhead" **** was supposed to be their plan for success.

Last edited:
They really don't **** with TBC. :lol: The vibe is totally different when they talk to them compared to their other interviews. TBC an't even post the interview on their page.

Last edited:
Yeah. TBC will try to play it off as them being bad interviewees, but their energy at Sway and even at Hot were totally different. Cats seemed to be having fun at Sway's show. Tbc they switch it up on some "f these n's, we just gotta do this for the promo run" steeze. Any idea as to why they may not fw the breakfast club?

Charlemagne used to try to clown Yee saying she dated one of the Migos, and he would make the joke over and over again. Maybe they took that as disrespectful? But then Ebro basically said they were wack athe some point and they still **** with Hot97 so who knows

I like sway the best. It's like everyone respects him.

Maybe they don't like chatty patty, he has "beef" with some of their peers.

I like sway the best. It's like everyone respects him.

Maybe they don't like chatty patty, he has "beef" with some of their peers.
most ****** don't like him forreal forreal. when you play the role he plays, you not really gonna have alot of friends. from master p to beanie sigel, you can tell from the jump when dudes come in that feel some type of way about him. 

Last edited:

I'm trying to go to their Houston show. Sucks my girl lives in the dMv. They're doing a ton of shows Valentines weekend back home.

Not gonna lie, that Karis Lovechild is :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

most ****** don't like him forreal forreal. when you play the role he plays, you not really gonna have alot of friends. from master p to beanie sigel, you can tell from the jump when dudes come in that feel some type of way about him. 

"Like" and "respect" don't always coincide.

Have to disagree. His schtick is getting old. No real substance just goofy questions. Grew up listening to him but now I found that show annoying af.

Sway is one of the bests.

I respect your POV. But I believe its hard to argue against the fact that artists have the most fun and are the most open on his show.

I didn't know C and P used to box.

I was weak when he said Boz paid someone $500 to challenge P.

His two artists were wack though.

Back
Top Bottom