***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

His parents needed to recap how their son was murdered?

Y'all say the stupidest **** sometimes and mean it too :smh: :rolleyes

i guess

that's how media works you can't assume everyone is an informed viewer/listener...that's a part of the reason why some would watch the interview in the first place to become more familiar with the situation

I get why he asked it but it ain't like it happened in the early 00's or some ****. If you don't know about the case you really lost in the sauce. Even if somebody was 9 or 10 years old at the time. A google search ain't hard.

But whats more important is how these racist *** folks can murder black people, walk away and profit off of it. Or they can admit to wrong doing 50 years later like that lying old POS that got Emmett Till killed and still be able to live life.

i guess

that's how media works you can't assume everyone is an informed viewer/listener...that's a part of the reason why some would watch the interview in the first place to become more familiar with the situation

Beyond them stating The Who what when and where, who is envy of radio dj to go in an ask for painful details of a murdered boys parents. This ain't Larry king of Travis smiley where the parents go in there ready for that conversation. Most in media have the professionalism to know when and where not all media built the same as others.

It's obvious that Breakfast club wants to build upon its fame to seen as more credible opinion leader but you dont do it that way.

Yee snuck one in on TIP.

"I feel like you know the law so well".
laugh.gif
She always does
laugh.gif
I feel like thats her way of testing dudes.
Envy:  "I got robbed in Brooklyn...."

Yee:  "Shoutout to Brooklyn"

His parents needed to recap how their son was murdered?

Y'all say the stupidest **** sometimes and mean it too :smh: :rolleyes

Beyond them stating The Who what when and where, who is envy of radio dj to go in an ask for painful details of a murdered boys parents. This ain't Larry king of Travis smiley where the parents go in there ready for that conversation. Most in media have the professionalism to know when and where not all media built the same as others.

It's obvious that Breakfast club wants to build upon its fame to seen as more credible opinion leader but you dont do it that way.

Yeah man, Treyvon's dad a minute before says how hard it is reliving it. Then Envy proceeds to ask him to recap it. Yee and Charlamagne knew it was in poor taste, because they quickly jumped in.

Envy:  "I got robbed in Brooklyn...."
Yee:  "Shoutout to Brooklyn"

One of the greatest moments in breakfast club history :rofl:

Last edited:
No they didn't

Mel Gibson has disparaged everyone from women, to black people and latinos over the past couple of years

If they wanted to, they would have attached his name to the movie and mentioned it every second like Nate Parker.

A lot of people probably had no idea Mel Gibson was attached until after the fact. I know I didn't. Normally they say when a movie is a Clint Eastwood movie. A M Night movie.

Hollywood is also about money and a dollar, so it's no surprise.
Oh.

damn she going hard she must have had that built up for months or was in a relatable situation lmao it's just a character

that being said i watched two minutes of the interview and have never seen the show but from how she's describing it if you're unemployed and play 2k in your draws all day and make no efforts to do stuff for your girl on **** like her birthday and what have you where do you think she is going to get that missing attention from

but i'll just stop before i'm a "simp" or "caping"

Last edited:
Dude didn't have a job. Started out wanting to chase his dream but setbacks caused him to lose steam. Can't blame anyone but yourself in the case where you more running low on motivation. But that's not the point at issue. Dude was there for his girl, got side gigs and unemployment, so he contributed somewhat. You're tripping if you think no money necessarily equates no attention. Definitely doesn't justify a chick cheating.

damn she going hard she must have had that built up for months or was in a relatable situation lmao it's just a character

that being said i watched two minutes of the interview and have never seen the show but from how she's describing it if you're unemployed and play 2k in your draws all day and make no efforts to do stuff for your girl on **** like her birthday and what have you where do you think she is going to get that missing attention from

but i'll just stop before i'm a "simp" or "caping"

You should go back and watch the show not only cause it's very good, but because that isn't what he was doing on there :lol: (unless you were just talking about in general)

You should go back and watch the show not only cause it's very good, but because that isn't what he was doing on there :lol: (unless you were just talking about in general)

yeah i was talking about in general

if i like atlanta would i like this show

i remember girls on my TL going crazy over that gif of him blowing that girls back out on this show lol

She still single because she has goals...like being the Queen Bird [emoji]128038[/emoji] [emoji]128036[/emoji][emoji]128037[/emoji][emoji]128035[/emoji]

Has she ever discussed why she's not married and doesn't have kids?

Who would rush out to marry a female radio personality of her "caliber"? You even think of bailing, your secrets are out before you even pick up your drawz the next morning.

Back
Top Bottom