***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Good interview. Yimmy kept it buck, but he can't keep saying he don't care, he lost a friend and he's def hurt about it, so he cares. Even tho flex kept interrupting, I'm glad he let Yim have his moment for the most part, don't even need to hear him on DC, no more. NORE def woulda ****** that moment up. :lol:

Had to go listen to the ballin remix because him Adlibbing "go old head!" Throughout Jays verse will forever be funny. That's when I knew Yim was business minded, I remember his interview around the time Jay dissed him and how he turned it into an official remix and got BDS spins off it.

I don't even know where he's at musically, haven't heard a full project from him since Harlem's American Gangster, but I wish him the best.

NORE def woulda ****** that moment up. :lol:

Man I just got pissed off thinking about this. Thank god dude didn't take this story to Drink Champs.

This is definitely going down as a classic interview.

NORE def woulda ****** that moment up. :lol:

Man I just got pissed off thinking about this. Thank god dude didn't take this story to Drink Champs.

This is definitely going down as a classic interview.

nah da drink Champs episode is STILL needed because Cam, and More started da same year...Nore is on Cam's 1st álbum...i GOTTA hear stories on that and more pun stories between Jim & Nore.

Last edited:
well damn i might light one up and see what the old guy has to say since you ****** won't give me the time stamp of the thug tears

anyone else would be into Rap 30 for 30 type films on great rap moments like Roc, Dipset, Cash Money, etc.

nah da drink Champs episode is STILL needed because Cam, and More started da same year...Nore is on Cam's 1st álbum...i GOTTA hear stories on that and more pun stories between Jim & Nore.
no...please....no more nore and pun stories

A Cam ep on D.C. would be cool, but specifically for this case with Jimmy, I'm glad he didn't try to kick it to us on D.C. I could only imagine Nore's o.d. interruptions. And I can also imagine that constant drinking could've impeded the delivery of how Jimmy retold those tales. I'm glad he went on Flex for this one.

Last edited:

A Cam ep on D.C. would be cool, but specifically for this case with Jimmy, I'm glad he didn't try to kick it to us on D.C. I could only imagine Nore's o.d. interruptions. And I can also imagine that constant drinking could've impeded the delivery of how Jimmy retold those tales. I'm glad he went on Flex for this one.

:lol:

Nore's show is great but that interview woulda filled with

"Eye to eye"

"They get mad at me when i interrupt people but..."

"Alright continue"

"go 'head go 'head"

"now finish your story"

NORE gonna say, "aight that got a lil awkward," as Capo is getting emotional.

***** gonna ask him if he eat *** while Yimmy got tears in eyes.

laugh.gif
Lol "I know that was difficult for you but this is a serious question Jim, Do you eat ***?"

Flex was still annoying especially towards the end with the French stuff and I know Jim had to be annoyed with Flex constantly touching him.

Last edited:
Flex a underated interviewer...he knows how to keep da artist on a point without being too pushy pushy.

nah

flex tried his hardest to mess that interview up

flex out there sounding like efn asking stuff he already vented about

drink champs is about squashing beef so it would've came off bout the same

efen da straight man on Drink Champs, I wouldn't doubt your assessment.

low-key da best interviewer is doggie diamonds...he knows how to keep EVERYTHING ON POINT.

Back
Top Bottom