***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Ya'll cats gotta realize that everyone isn't built to be a "SUPERSTAR" rapper the amount of time, focus, & work it takes to reach that status isn't something that is for everyone and i don't blame them.

life changes forever once you reach a certain plateau

Jay, Wayne, Ye, TIP etc etc are guys who can't just pull up at a random spot w/o things getting hectic.

I Like dro but nahhhhh. Cam put in WAY more work then dro, and although Cam isn't a Tier 1 rapper as far as celebrity i would say he's a lot more notable than Dro.
meant wordplay....Cam one of my favorite rappers so i'd never put them on that level

Last edited:
Been bothering me who Angela Rye looked like, then it hit me today...she looks like she could be Jasmin Cashmere's educated woke sister. :lol:

Last edited:
Lawd ham mercy at that fine, FINE sister there.

6a00d834516bb169e201630671f034970d-pi

And damn. Can't wait.

Last edited:
Angela Rye has been on The breakfast Club 3 times in 2 months. Whats' going on here? Power 105.1 is staunch liberal radio station huh?

Why not bring any right wingers in for an interview?

Angela Rye has been on The breakfast Club 3 times in 2 months. Whats' going on here? Power 105.1 is staunch liberal radio station huh?

u think power liberal? listen to Rosenberg & Ebro bloviate in da mornings bout da elections... you would've thought Trump spit on Ebro's daughter & Rosenberg's dog :lol:

u think power liberal? listen to Rosenberg & Ebro bloviate in da mornings bout da elections... you would've thought Trump spit on Ebro's daughter & Rosenberg's dog :lol:

Not here Ninja. The devil is a lie.

Not here Ninja. The devil is a lie.

u right, I'm leaving all that trash in one thread. :lol: :smh:

I think they started having her up there cuz people put the pressure on CTG after he said that slick **** caping for the Tomi Lauren chick.

She be up there serving them SWS though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom