***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

oh no not ralo....that dude is like the southern meek mill....sound like he yelling in every damn song i heard so far 

Angela Rye has been on The breakfast Club 3 times in 2 months. Whats' going on here? Power 105.1 is staunch liberal radio station huh?

Why not bring any right wingers in for an interview?

Bring Right Wingers on to do a show whose listeners are usually inline wit the liberal agenda? lol, also they tried bringing on Tomi Lahren and we saw how that went down.

:lol: Power 105.1 is a bunch of blinded liberals who only vote and side with liberal agendas because it's the cool thing to do. They killed Envy when he thought "Stop n' Frisk" was necessary. If it's not Black, they aren't with it.

If those tracks ya'll posted were the "undeniable" tracks i damn sure have no intention to check a full project of his

:lol: Power 105.1 is a bunch of blinded liberals who only vote and side with liberal agendas because it's the cool thing to do. They killed Envy when he thought "Stop n' Frisk" was necessary. If it's not Black, they aren't with it.

Dipset gon dipset.

Don't think politics and social issues are your forte. You got a lot of learning to do man. Don't think you'll grasp it though. Stick to being misinformed and giving bad opinions on 90% of things.

But keep knocking down those "big bundas" as you call it. Those stories and pics are hilarious and appreciated :pimp:.

If those tracks ya'll posted were the "undeniable" tracks i damn sure have no intention to check a full project of his

Nobody in their right mind would listen to a full project from Ralo....however, "My Brothers and Can't Lie" are good songs. Coincidentally, they had a feature.....Future :lol:.

When "Cant Lie" dropped in 2014...***** were asking for a Ralo-less version. I actually got it on my SoundCloud :lol:.

I will say I respect Ralo for investing his dope money in himself, building his brand, networking and working with the right people. ***** paid 20k for his first Future feature....and if paid off.

Hustling in a new way. He got out the dope game before it got him. So I gotta salute that.

Last edited:
Ralo and Rich The Kid have to have the worst voices in rap. Some dudes just need to stay weed carriers. And he has a song on his new tape with Lil Uzi, Lil Yachty and Young Thug :x that's the Fantastic Four of trash

:lol:, :lol:

Salute to that man for getting the clean money, But not even Future could save him

Nobody in their right mind would listen to a full project from Ralo....however, "My Brothers and Can't Lie" are good songs. Coincidentally, they had a feature.....Future :lol:.

When "Cant Lie" dropped in 2014...***** were asking for a Ralo-less version. I actually got it on my SoundCloud :lol:.

I will say I respect Ralo for investing his dope money in himself, building his brand, networking and working with the right people. ***** paid 20k for his first Future feature....and if paid off.

Hustling in a new way. He got out the dope game before it got him. So I gotta salute that.
see what you doin?....now ralo gonna keep dropping because you actually like some of that ****.

Ralo and Rich The Kid have to have the worst voices in rap. Some dudes just need to stay weed carriers. And he has a song on his new tape with Lil Uzi, Lil Yachty and Young Thug :x that's the Fantastic Four of trash

rich the kid is a master finesser

he's supposed to be fetching fantas and gars for QC and he has features from frank ocean and kendrick

Last edited:
Carlos Santana-

“With all respect to our sister Beyonce, Beyonce is very beautiful to look at and it’s more like modelling kind of music – music to model a dress – she’s not a singer, singer, with all respect to her.”

So Beyoncé is a model and not a singer who can sing [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Happy to see someone call her out. That Grammy performance was trash. ***** really sat there staring at the camera. She can sing but her music lacks personality and emotions. It's like a robot is singing.

Carlos Santana-

“With all respect to our sister Beyonce, Beyonce is very beautiful to look at and it’s more like modelling kind of music – music to model a dress – she’s not a singer, singer, with all respect to her.”

So Beyoncé is a model and not a singer who can sing [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Them Bhive thugs bout to be on his ***. :lol:

I just dig how Beyoncé is pro black with everything she does these days. Her and solamge subtly paid homage to the Yoruba goddesses Oshun and Yemoja :pimp:

Performance was weak though :lol:

Last edited:
am i the only one who doesn't really listen to female artists and don't know what you are looking for when you watch a performance from said female artists

Grammy performance was meh, but she was pregnant so whatever.

Beyoncé been flying across the stage for so long that some forget she can stand still and blow :smh:

13 years ago. The same year Camrons computers were putin

Saying you don't like her music is fine and understandable, but saying shes a model and not a singer is ridiculous

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom