***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Khaled and Puff are nothing alike :lol:

Khaled is doing what Kid Capri was doing but more mainstream.

Screaming over records? :lol:

Kid Capri could actually rap too if you do some digging. Not taking anything away from Khaled because dude IS a hustler, but I can't **** with "his" albums. I've tried.

Never was a big Kid Capri fan either, so...

Happy to see someone call her out. That Grammy performance was trash. ***** really sat there staring at the camera. She can sing but her music lacks personality and emotions. It's like a robot is singing.

She might want to start writing her own music, you can tell she don't writer her music. W/o writing it, there's a disconnect.

Saying her music lacks personality and emotions is a false statement anyway, and the only way you can tell if someone doesn't write their music is if they let you know.

Lemonade was nothing but personality and emotions

I can pull up a **** load of performances and songs that show emotions in her music, but knowing my audience it would be a waste of time.

Last edited:
Puff got bars. Someone wrote them for him but he delivered some great music.

Khaled is a great personality

Pretty much. It's always easy to tell who writes for Puff too cause he'll use their exact style even when they're on one of his songs :lol: Nas on "Everything I Love", Em and Obie Trice on that Biggie Duets album, Rick Ross on various songs they have together, etc.

Puff got bars. Someone wrote them for him but he delivered some great music.

Khaled is a great personality

Pretty much. It's always easy to tell who writes for Puff too cause he'll use their exact style even when they're on one of his songs :lol: Nas on "Everything I Love", Em and Obie Trice on that Biggie Duets album, Rick Ross on various songs they have together, etc.

Breh he almost mimicked Nas' flow perfectly. It's like Nas finessed his forehead in the booth.

Breh he almost mimicked Nas' flow perfectly. It's like Nas finessed his forehead in the booth.
Naslost2.gif

favorite joint on that album was do you know where your going......love that beat

damn, just realized no way out was one of my first cds.....good ole days of raping columbia house...lol

Khaled is a DJ combined with a hypeman on steroids.

It worked for him, and he paid his dues along the way, so it's whatever with him.

Puff RUINED that track Biggie wrote for him on No Way Out (whateva the story telling joint was)

Not sure if you ever heard Pharoahe Monch talk about his song he wrote for Puff. He specifically told Puff don't rap like me. Puff took the lyrics and did it like him and came back to him like a proud kid. :lol:

The Future is actually one of my favorite Puff songs, but I'm a big Monch fan.

I respect Puff because you have to be some sort of hip hop head to go to Royce or Monch to write for you.

Last edited:

favorite joint on that album was do you know where your going......love that beat

damn, just realized no way out was one of my first cds.....good ole days of raping columbia house...lol
probably one of my first cassette tapes, remember buying this at kmart lmao

I could never mess with the rock version.... cant tell me yall wasn't reciting diddy's verse..

sheek verse is criminally underrated imo.

Last edited:

probably one of my first cassette tapes, remember buying this at kmart lmao

I could never mess with the rock version.... cant tell me yall wasn't reciting diddy's verse..

sheek verse in criminally underrated imo.

alot of sheek verses went over my head as a youngn....dude is nice

:lol: Power 105.1 is a bunch of blinded liberals who only vote and side with liberal agendas because it's the cool thing to do. They killed Envy when he thought "Stop n' Frisk" was necessary. If it's not Black, they aren't with it.

Dipset gon dipset.

Don't think politics and social issues are your forte. You got a lot of learning to do man. Don't think you'll grasp it though. Stick to being misinformed and giving bad opinions on 90% of things.

But keep knocking down those "big bundas" as you call it. Those stories and pics are hilarious and appreciated :pimp:.

Look at this liberal crusader.

Back
Top Bottom