***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I can't rock with Bieber, he's a racist *** culture vulture. **** him.
he can't be a culture vulture since he always gave other artists features on his songs. ALL THE TIME.  I think his very first song had Luda right? Then Sean Kingston.  He always gave it back.  The real culture vulture is Iggy Azalea.....who did she give shine to?

he can't be a culture vulture since he always gave other artists features on his songs. ALL THE TIME.  I think his very first song had Luda right? Then Sean Kingston.  He always gave it back.  The real culture vulture is Iggy Azalea.....who did she give shine to?
t.i made bread off of her.

Puff on Young G's :pimp: :smokin

Puffy on the world is filled with pimps and O's with biggy and too short is :pimp: :pimp: ....such an underrated song :smokin

Last edited:

He introduced a whole new audience to Chance The Rapper.

Rocky, Nick Young, French...

I can't rock with Bieber, he's a racist *** culture vulture. **** him.

As soon as he was in real trouble, he tried to whiten his life up. FOH. The culture is cool until **** hits the fan. **** him. Even gotta song singing the N word. Yeah, FOH.

About to watch this Gill interview

Last edited:

Rocky, Nick Young, French...

Javale McGee & Nick Young cinnamon challenge >>> Iggy dating Nick Young

Y'all gotta chill man
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Envy: Now we heard Keke palmer said you were gay

C and Angela like "what? We never said that"

Envy: Well said said that Trey songz sucks ****
C: She never said that. We heard Orlando Brown saying that
Envy: oh.

:smh:

Like come on son. :lol:

Last edited:
Trey actually seemed tight when Envy said he sucked D. Hahahahahahha, that's funny. I used to be a huge Trey fan but he been putting out trash for years now. Quality ain't there no more. This reality show sounds corny too. Weird how they're promoting it as fake and as promo.

Back
Top Bottom