***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

http://niketalk.com/t/512294/whats-the-deal-with-pof-com/15780_20

roll.gif
sdahdsoihufadshuoisdojisadkadsiudsa

Aw hell nah
roll.gif

I didn't know y'all had a PoF/Tinder/Soulswipe thread though. I hit licks on the regular from them *****. Bout to jump into it
laugh.gif

I just listened to that Drake ovo radio interview. Most of it was boring but why is he still calling it "collaborating" with QM? :lol: Dawg you was spitting full verses that he wrote. And you ain't write all your biggest records. Hold On, the Majid Jordan did that. The dude interviewing him ain't ask about the Rico verse or PND writing for him.

It's hard to dislike Drake though, he seems like a good dude. Corny and extra suburban though.

Last edited:
He kind of did ask him about the rico verse. They said QM worked on six songs, rico was one of those records. Was supposed to be on if you're reading this but he gave it to meek.

I still got love for Keyshia. Her first album was fire and she fine.

I watched a sway interview and she seems hurt permanently. I'd give her a hug

Keshia Cole used to be my ******* crush but I can't look at her the same every since she dated birdman :smh:

How you go to jail for fighting groupies over birdman :smh:

I'd still tear them walls up though

Last edited:
Keyshia Cole is a case of a woman's personality overriding her looks. It's hard for me to look past everything else and judge her just based on appearance.

Second album was hard as hell.

She was looking real nice around album 2 and 3 when she got her teeth fixed. Then she just broke down and went crazy.

Keshia Cole used to be my ******* crush but I can't look at her the same every since she dated birdman :smh:

How you go to jail for fighting groupies over birdman :smh:

I'd still tear them walls up though

I must have buried that deep down in the back of my mind my dude. I totally forgot that story came out :smh:. I didn't know she was arrested for it though. Last year I think they said Toni Braxton was rocking with him too. Were they looking for a hit single or something? I don't see how that could even materialize.

Keyshia Cole been a toss up since Pac was knocking that off. Still fire though

Say what now? Come again my friend. Me and shorty is the same age, so how in the hell was that going down?

I must have buried that deep down in the back of my mind my dude. I totally forgot that story came out :smh:. I didn't know she was arrested for it though. Last year I think they said Toni Braxton was rocking with him too. Were they looking for a hit single or something? I don't see how that could even materialize.
Say what now? Come again my friend. Me and shorty is the same age, so how in the hell was that going down?

Birdman and Toni still rocking :smh:

'Checks local autotrader to price bugattis'

Keyshia Cole looks crazy. I feel like she's the type of babymomma to show up to spot drunk, begging to get back with you and then the next day flip the switch. She's definitely scorned.

Back
Top Bottom