***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Nore is a super fan of Gill's. Saw him fan out on his IG, this interview is really old. I saw this on his IG last week.

Nore's veneers irk the **** out of me, lol. They are ******* up his speech.

Last edited:
He needs a new oral surgeon. Out here looking like bugs bunny. 50 had the same thing too. It's when they make bad implants that dont match and/or when you do a select few teeth.

Russel Simmons is the same as well. Hell, most of these celebs walking around with buck teeth veneers giving them speech impediments.

Not surprising.

I swear...."All the way up" was SOOO overrated. **** was forced on us :lol:.

Song wasn't even like that for real.

I mean knew they weren't gonna move units like that but I was expecting sub 20K units

Not under 5 :wow:

Not surprising.

I swear...."All the way up" was SOOO overrated. **** was forced on us
laugh.gif

Song wasn't even like that for real.
thank you...we were force fed that song.

Who and what system "FORCED" All The Way Up ??? :lol:

Just to put this into perspective we are talking about Fatjoe & Remy in 2016.... of All the artist in the world, and all the labels willing to spend money to make a new artist pop.... This was the song the industry decided to "force" on the public

Who and what system "FORCED" All The Way Up ??? :lol:

Just to put this into perspective we are talking about Fatjoe & Remy in 2016.... of All the artist in the world, and all the labels willing to spend money to make a new artist pop.... This was the song the industry decided to "force" on the public

Lol as trash as I think that song is...****** be trippin :lol:

" Da machine "

In a time where nobody really sells records, u think people are buying a Remy and Joe album? Cmon man nobody checking for that ****. They had a cool song that was catchy and that's where it stops. U gotta have "those" fans to move records nowadays.

In a time where nobody really sells records, u think people are buying a Remy and Joe album? Cmon man nobody checking for that ****. They had a cool song that was catchy and that's where it stops. U gotta have "those" fans to move records nowadays.

Naw, with streaming they should be able to surpass 4K, I don't expect high numbers but 4K??????

Shoulda dropped during all the way up

thats what tripped me out....how they figured folks were waiting for music from them that badly

Back
Top Bottom