***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I've never seen anybody say anything but the hook. Usually when a song is big u see people quoting the lyrics, couple lines/verses on the Web. But literally all people say is I'm all the way up

Joe & Remy are independent and got got a #1 song in the country. that played for months. They got everything they needed from that one record. I also don't see anything online about there sales although i didn't expect much anyway.

Edit: The source is hitsdailydouble.... that same list has Future at 32k & he moved like 130k so take that for what it's worth :lol:

Last edited:
They still should have dropped that album at the peak of All The Way Up. That old school way of dropping your album when the second or 3rd single is out doesn't work anymore

A Drake stan saying a song was forced on them :lol:

They were supposed to drop last June or July, instead they drop around Grammy time. Did anyone know about the album? Was anyone rushing to download or stream it?

Were there physical copies available?

I said the title was terrible. Most people wouldn't get it.

Last edited:
A Drake stan saying a song was forced on them
laugh.gif

I don't think @wavy crocket is a Drake stan

Last edited:

you've never heard of hits bro? How you think _'s found out Future was dropping another album in the first place ? :lol:

Anyway they updated the numbers, 7,978 and 11,158 w streaming.

Last edited:
The album wasn't good. Had zero replay value. All The Way Up was the best song on it and its not even that good of a song. The fugazzi One Dance song is not a smash. Joey was hyping it up way too much acting like its Top 5.

Hits Daily Double is legit, they post actual numbers. Dude just posted them in here before they were 100% in.

Future did 56,865 first week actual sales.

Jidenna did 8,655 first week actual sales.

Joe and Rem did 7,978 first week actual sales.

I thought this whole time they took way too long to drop. All the Way up had a nice buzz and it should have drop right before or right when Cookin' dropped. Would have had bigger numbers. Time went, hype died and Cookin wasn't that big. I don't know how to explain it but "All the Way Up" felt forced to me. Just my feeling. Album was trash and it came out in February, not the best time for album sales. End of summer or Christmas would have probably doubled or tripled first week sales.

Last edited:
I was thinking of Vlad when the police were talking about Bankroll Fresh and what led up to the shooting. Yeah, you know what happen and who was involved. From watching Vlad :smh:

I don't see how the police would have known if someone didn't snitch, the streets talking(snitching) or from Vlad.

That All the Way up **** was only relevant because Jay hopped on the Remix

You're buggin

The album wasn't good. Had zero replay value. All The Way Up was the best song on it and its not even that good of a song. The fugazzi One Dance song is not a smash. Joey was hyping it up way too much acting like its Top 5.

I don't agree. It's not bad at all to me.

Narcos will be a cult classic, but even if you've seen Narcos you might not remember that scene. Much less it being in spanish. Pick a album title that's catchy and memorable.

Should have dropped it last summer.

Yep

Who and what system "FORCED" All The Way Up ??? :lol:

Just to put this into perspective we are talking about Fatjoe & Remy in 2016.... of All the artist in the world, and all the labels willing to spend money to make a new artist pop.... This was the song the industry decided to "force" on the public
This. Cats said force fed. Lmao

Back
Top Bottom