***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That's all it was.

Waste of a damn interview. She talked in circles the whole damn time.

Just say you needed the check
laugh.gif
Exactly... I'm laughing at her answer to C Tha God when he asked why she didn't attend the women's march... "They don't invite D List celebrities" What kind of answer is that?!?! Why must somebody invite you to a march for women if you care so much about representing us? Not being invited didn't stop other female celebs from getting out there with the crowd. 

This ***** soooooo full of ****, just put your grown up pants on and say you were hurting and needed the check

Her ancestors looking at her like "this b**** ain't ****"

It's a shame too cuz she's talented. Her background vocals on Mafia Music 2 are magical.

Last edited:
i have mixed feelings about this.

one on hand, sure...she's a sell out. on the other hand...it's easy to knock her for "selling out" to the most polarizing figure in the world right now, but our artists and entertainers repeatedly sell out to corporate america and consumerism every got damn day but that's considered normal. 

i think she's a clown. but i also think all these ************* that are merely walking billboards for brands and corporations that don't give a **** about us except for our dollar...are clowns too. 

so with that said...if we let all this other **** rock...get your check shorty. **** em. 

Last edited:

one on hand, sure...she's a sell out. on the other hand...it's easy to knock her for "selling out" to the most polarizing figure in the world right now, but our artists and entertainers repeatedly sell out to corporate america and consumerism every got damn day but that's considered normal. 

i think she's a clown. but i also think all these ************* that are merely walking billboards for brands and corporations that don't give a **** about us except for our dollar...are clowns too. 

so with that said...if we let all this other **** rock...get your check shorty. **** em. 
exactly...her best explanation would have been "because i want to and can do what i want"

I can't disagree with anything you wrote. And it's a shame. Because no doubt Cassette has tremendous talent and I can kinda see where she's trying to come from. But she just comes across as being very uninformed and naive. And in this current political climate no can afford to be either. 

Ding ding ding. Get the check and keep it moving. She don't even gotta like dude but if they offering a quarter Mill take it n run.

if you need all those mental gymnastics to explain why you cosign sucka ****, that probably mean you a sucka.

You sound like a sucka bruh
i think i've moved past the point of being bothered by ****** online reaching with the name calling ****.

at this point if you can't intelligently engage in a real discussion..I'ma move around.

the reality is alot of yall "cosign sucka ****" within pop culture all the time but don't want to acknowledge it.

let's bring the pitchforks out for chrisette michele for taking a check but stay silent when (insert entertainer here) does the same exact damn thing for corporate america. 

i'm simply saying hold everybody to same standard. don't cherry pick shorty because trump is involved. 

Last edited:

I can't disagree with anything you wrote. And it's a shame. Because no doubt Cassette has tremendous talent and I can kinda see where she's trying to come from. But she just comes across as being very uninformed and naive. And in this current political climate no can afford to be either. 
oh believe me, her reasoning sounds silly. like dude above me said, i wish she would have just kept it 100 and said "i needed the bag".

Pretty much how I feel. 

I definitely don't agree with it and I think the damage control she's tryna do is disingenuous and lame as hell.

At the same time, I hate to be the _ going "but but but so and so is doing XYZ" but it's honestly the truth

Its easy as hell for me to say what I wouldn't do when I'm not the one with a quarter mil on the table tho. You gotta be a strong willed person to turn that much money down, regardless of the circumstances. Thats like 5 years of the average household income in 1 night.
if you need all those mental gymnastics to explain why you cosign sucka ****, that probably mean you a sucka.

You sound like a sucka bruh
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Exactly... I'm laughing at her answer to C Tha God when he asked why she didn't attend the women's march... "They don't invite D List celebrities" What kind of answer is that?!?! Why must somebody invite you to a march for women if you care so much about representing us? Not being invited didn't stop other female celebs from getting out there with the crowd. 

As far as I know, the marches weren't even "invite-only" events lmao.

Ya'll _'s would do anything the right amount huh?
laugh.gif
personally no.

but 90% of the artists/entertainers talked about on this forum on daily basis would...and continue to do so. 

michael jordan pretty much said "**** ******" along time ago but I bet that ain't stopping none of you ****** from copping retros. 

personally no.

but 90% of the artists/entertainers talked about on this forum on daily basis would...and continue to do so. 

michael jordan pretty much said "**** ******" along time ago but I bet that ain't stopping none of you ****** from copping retros. 
stop making good points...folk wanna be mad

She's a bozo and deserves all the heat times x1000 for dancing for somebody that wouldn't hesitate to hang you from that
tree like you're ancestors. Know the history of him and who he's putting in power. You can't be that #$%^ dumb to jeopardize
a legit singing career to make that move? The husband needs that heat also, nobody will ever co-sign anything you do in the
community ever again for what 250-750k?

Fake outrage. Nobody of color should look trumps way or black people gonna turn on em. We acting like she went and sang for David duke bday.

Back
Top Bottom