***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

She fine but karrueche the blasian goat
smokin.gif
I concur.

Man Envy in rare form in that Jhene interview man.

Straight asked when she lost her virginity, and talked about his own daughter throwing lips to the ****
roll.gif

He told Jhene "Who's D are you hopping on? What's hopping on the D?" asdjlknaldklasojsdolilhksjadlsad

During the jhene interview they ask her if she's a nympho, she says yes when she's in a relationship, yee says "you're his dirty little ****", and then DJ Envy proceeds to mug Yee hard as hell :lol:.

View media item 2310251

Why'd this guy get so tight tho :lol:

Sean probably turned her out...lol She said every dude she's been with cheated on her so either her box is trash or something is wrong upstairs...

I agree for the most part but with every dude? Plus she's pretty and talented? Something isn't adding up...

i don't know why everybody is acting like that type of content is new for jhene. she been talking sexually in her music. 

Kopacabana is built and looks like a 13 year old girl

Amerie >

actually shes not. dont know if she had *** shots but her cakes were looking round and juicy when i saw her

Last edited:
The way envy comprehends/reads people reminds me of Charlie from Always sunny

:rofl:

That episode makes me cry every time son.

Never understood the love for Jhene or her sister. Cute faces but underdeveloped bodies, looking like some kids out here. Jhene always looked like her box smelled like the Hudson river. The older joint look clean though. Her **** probably smell like strawberries.

Jim Jones, SMH. What the **** happened to that guy. Fell off hard and looking desperate as hell out here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom