***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

She's just bigger and looks more grown overall. Jhene has that Kawasaki, little girl vibe, because of how small and petite she is. Big Sean and her fit.

Last edited:
Mmmm mmm mmm.

Kamala Harris for President 2020.....and have Angela Rye as her Press Secretary

BlackGirlMagic
pimp.gif

Good for Jim on finally coming to his senses and attempting to join the winning team. There's comes a time in every mans life when he should challenge himself and step it up to the next level.....this is that moment for Jim Jones.

Good for Jim on finally coming to his senses and attempting to join the winning team. There's comes a time in every mans life when he should challenge himself and step it up to the next level.....this is that moment for Jim Jones.

What I miss?

I've never heard any of her music but she's seems kind of ditzy. I had to cut that interview off

She makes pop music, but IMO she's too old for that lane now. She has to be around 30. She's been trying to get on and blow up for a minute. I think she was in a group before that. It's one thing to be Brittany Spears and still doing that music, it's another to be close to Brittany Spears age and still trying to pop appealing to 16 year olds.

I think people keep giving her chances because of how she looks.

Yeah I was gonna edit but I figured that after I hit submit because you mentioned her being in a group

Her music is terrible

Last edited:
Jhene>>>>>>>

That's elite aesthetics right there. She's sweet. I wanna hold her hand. I know she nasty though. [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji]

Jhene>>>>>>>

That's elite aesthetics right there. She's sweet. I wanna hold her hand. I know she nasty though. [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji]

She fine but karrueche the blasian goat :smokin

Back
Top Bottom