***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

In usually open minded when reading ppls comments & try to look at things in all angles but there really is no endgame to some of Flesh Princes arguments. They really are just done to go in circles whether hes doing it intentionally or not...

This would also apply to his belief that we aren't allowed to call Kim Kardashian a *** unless we've addressed all the **** he believes we keep company with :lol:

You completely mangled my point in that thread :lol:

You can't say that the Kardashians are attention ****** if you post pointless *** snaps for **** to hit you up. That's no different from Kylie posting a pointless snap of her smacking her lips with her **** out. You are both looking for attention :lol:.

Apparently I read your post loud and clear :lol:

For a struggle militant 

NikeTalkers at work:

snoop-dogg-transforms-into-white-guy.jpg

NikeTalkers on NikeTalk:

070816-micah-johnson-facebook-3.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
The kid Flesh been looking funny lately. Defending Kanye/Trump, caping for Post Malone. :lol:

He must got him his first white girl at school or something.

watch out before he calls you a fake Huey newton, he used that in this thread and the post malone thread

I would take being a fake Huey over a fake Don Lemon. All lives matter Flesh. :lol:

Just say you don't have a code and you really don't care about Hip Hop Flesh. Cuz that's basically what you saying. You're ok with vultures cuz they make songs that's catchy to you.

Someone on here had this same logic about Trump-Obama ('they didn't give Obama a chance so I'm not gonna give Trump a chance') and I don't understand why we are always trying to "get back" at white people with insignificant **** like this lol. In the grand scheme of things your disdain over Post Malone isn't gonna cure the root of why some of those people didn't want Beyonce there. Find a black contemporary to big up INSTEAD of Post Malone.

Also, while I'm sure a lot of people didn't want her there because she's black and/or an "urban" artist...I'm sure there's a percentage of people that would have been just as mad if Zayn Malik or Justin Bieber had a performance. 

You could make the same argument for Beyonce being a "culture vulture" for thinking she could make one song that's country flavored and be accepted to perform there. It has to work both ways...if that's the route you're gonna go.

Bruh I swear to god these old dudes just don't like logic when it isn't what they wanna hear. This post makes 1000% sense but they gon say it's tap dancing or some other **** :lol:

Beyonce wasn't exploiting country music. Black folks been making country music since the 1920s minimum and Ray Charles had the first country album to sell a mill. Black peoples contributions to country music has been vastly understated because it's "theirs". Kinda like rock music.

I would take being a fake Huey over a fake Don Lemon. All lives matter Flesh. :lol:

Just say you don't have a code and you really don't care about Hip Hop Flesh. Cuz that's basically what you saying. You're ok with vultures cuz they make songs that's catchy to you.

idk i just like music in general

i feel like after computers there really were no such things as genres because anyone can make anything with effects

what if in ten years the stuff uzi, yachty, post, thug, key!, and the rest of the autotune and colored dread ****** are considered a whole new genre

is post still a culture vulture invading hip hop

None of these trash rappers are gonna make it into 2018. Look at Bobby Shmurda, Trinidad, dude who made Racks on Racks, Cashout.

Same thing happens every year, never fails.

Bruh I swear to god these old dudes just don't like logic when it isn't what they wanna hear. This post makes 1000% sense but they gon say it's tap dancing or some other **** :lol:

Logic and flesh prince flesh prince :rofl:

It took long enough for Wavez to come fusion dance with him :rofl: you could have replaced Flesh Prince's SN with Wavez and there wouldn't have been a difference in any of the posts. This is too funny

Last edited:
Your bugging.

You really think Designer is going to make moves next year??:lol: I called Trinidad James being a wash right when the
song dropped. It's not even a well written song, just had an amazing adlib. He got saved by Bruno, but he seems like
a pretty cool dude so I'm not even mad.

None of these new rappers will last past 2017, maybe Young MA.

James and YC the only rappers in that lane from this decade to completely fall off.

Social media makes it near impossible for you to fall off if you just keep doing shows and music.

BTW don't sleep on Ca$h Out :pimp:

You really think Designer is going to make moves next year??:lol: I called Trinidad James being a wash right when the
song dropped. It's not even a well written song, just had an amazing adlib. He got saved by Bruno, but he seems like
a pretty cool dude so I'm not even mad.

None of these new rappers will last past 2017, maybe Young MA.

Not talking about designer. Bobby and Rowdy had a lane and a energy that hasn't been seen in a long time. To say if he wasn't in jail he would be irrelevant is a lame take if I ever saw one.

They coulda gone either way.

They had great energy and made some good songs but people overrate what his impact could have been because he's in prison and they'll never get to see it. If he comes home tomorrow he's not surpassing A Boogie or East in that convo. At least in my opinion maybe y'all can tell me what I'm missing.

I almost wanna ask how y'all champion them but 21 sucks :lol:

Last edited:
You had to be in the city at the time to feel the energy when GS9 was buzzing.

It may not have translated into mainstream other than Hot N, but he had the city excited again.

Last edited:
They coulda gone either way.

They had great energy and made some good songs but people overrate what his impact could have been because he's in prison and they'll never get to see it. If he comes home tomorrow he's not surpassing A Boogie or East in that convo. At least in my opinion maybe y'all can tell me what I'm missing.

I almost wanna ask how y'all champion them but 21 sucks :lol:

Bobby already had a #1 Urban record and Top 15 Rhythm record.

Something neither of those other guys have come close to sniffing. And I **** with East heavy (I prefer Don Q on the Highbridge side).

Perhaps that's what you're missing.

But if he comes home tomorrow, he's already lost momentum, so you're not entirely wrong.

As for 21.....

Son is a mess but not terrible at math :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom