***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

If u like hip hoppy boom bap **** then cool, there's new guys that make that kinda stuff and years of old stuff. I can appreciate the kendrick of the world but at the same time appreciate future/thug and the others. It doesn't have to be lyrical to sound good and like dude say, it's a time and place for everything. Rap has branched off into different sub genres and the music is growing with everything else going on. We are in a time where partying, doing drugs, strip clubs etc is bring glorified and put on pedestals. The music that get the most plays in those environments is the music that get the most play. 2 live crew was before their time smh, they would be gods right now. Imma put this Rae srem back on tho, [emoji]9996[/emoji] y'all have a happy holiday

Growing? That's saying it's gotten better. It hasn't hip-hop/rap has been so degraded that cats can't even recognize it anymore. Bars ain even the basis anymore. It's about mixing and production, the way someone voice sounds, social media. That's not growth b.

Growing? That's saying it's gotten better. It hasn't hip-hop/rap has been so degraded that cats can't even recognize it anymore. Bars ain even the basis anymore. It's about mixing and production, the way someone voice sounds, social media. That's not growth b.
you only feel this way because you wont let rap have subgenres like every other genre that exists out there

what yachty and uzi are doing doesn't have to be in the direct lineage of what nas and pac were doing

Last edited:
That subjective but ok. A young dude like flesh might think so. I don't think music is as bad as most people say but whatever. Imo it is growing, it generates more money than ever, more popular than ever, so big it's been combined with different genres and now u have unofficial subgenres. We are the only ones who do that, we put Yacthy and hov in the same breath. Only thing they do the same is make money and hold mics.

Originally Posted by FLESH PRINCE  
shout out to A Boogie for taking all his sauce too but its cool
now i thought u was reachin cuz i only heard 2 songs from homie, "bag on me" and a hot 97 freestyle 

jus heard some of his **** on the radio tho n he was def jockin 'knock sauce 
mean.gif
 ironically they played "lonely" right before it

Metro Boomin, DJ Mustard, 808 Mafia, Boogie, Makonnen, Shmurda, Thug, Future, etc. and more career paths would have all been different for better or worse if Knock was here

Would have been on every hook and every beat

Last edited:
Speaker Knockers was before his time.

A Boogie might not have existed if Speaker Knockers ain't die.

Y'all heard his song before. Probably just ain't know it was shorty.

Never heard of, or anything from Knock.

You've probably heard Lonely and not know it was him.

I also got extra respect for him because I saw him grind up a check through selling beats thru soundclick and really ride around the city/pull up to school in a camaro he paid for :pimp:
bro really went from being a regular ***** to almost making it. the first from SC to get that close

"imagine pulling up to your school in the best car"

still remember the night this was shot :pimp:

Lonely is the hardest **** son ever dropped. It's a classic track especially in the strip club. All his other **** is wack

RIP.

Last edited:
A boogie lowkey took speaker knockerz style and perfected it.

do u googles

He was just hitting his stride...put out his three hardest songs in the last few months of his life...

Heard all that before. It don't move me at all and doesn't separate him from all his counterparts that make the same type of music before and after him

But I guess he a legend in your eyes [emoji]129300[/emoji]

You doing the most **** riding this man

O **** fp finally clapped back

If all that was semi believable I would get into a lil internet banter with dude. Not even gonna waste my time considering he just grew his e muscles after a dude told him he was gonna kill him cause he did some super gump **** and posted a baby picture from his avy. If he actually had some semblance of realness in his body I would choke this ***** out with his aux cord. I always kept it respectful with this autistic lil ***** cause I work with kids like him and I understand the condition this is just phase two in his character development cause he's a ***** and is trying to development a new tough guy image. Internet defense mechanism *** boy. You can tell by his post he the type of dude to wear hand me down underwear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom