***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

lol it's only that funny cuz dude said it to someone y'all "don't like" if flesh price woulda typed the exact same thing it wouldn't be funny to not one of y'all. Y'all would be calling dude emotional and weird or something of relation to this generation :lol:

NT never change
:lol: o ****. NT barely legal gang vs them old heads [emoji]128064[/emoji]

So you telling me you didn't find that funny? Is that your homie or something? Cause he don't need your help, boy can stick up for himself no to bodyguard champ

Not really, and nah don't know em, just seen it happen on NT too many times

Ya'll gotta stop giving these ****** the attention they seeking 
laugh.gif

These type of hypotheticals are sooo stupid though. Always throwing out what if scenarios :lol:

its a very childish way to petty fog a situation. Someone can't argue the fact in from of him so let's argue the make believe argument.

all this is jokes lol. at the end of the day we're all talking pictures on a screen i just come here for a few laughs and to kick **** about music and go on a bout my day

it's all cool 
son only retort was to laugh. that when you know u caught a body.
laugh.gif

I mean I just wanted to let him know that he got his laughs he wanted. Dude obviously places time and effort into this ****. He sat, typed, revised up a whole essay of schoolyard insults instead of raising his daughter. Chuckling to himself, rubbing his hands and bragging about e-muscles instead of making the baby food.

My good sir has been following me around so much, he's probably showing me more attention than her. He seems quite fond of me.

At least she'll grow up to respect she had a father with "e-muscles" when she goes back to look at his posts.
Some of them were actually funny too. Had to give him his props if he put that much importance into this ****. All good. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
lol it's only that funny cuz dude said it to someone y'all "don't like" if flesh price woulda typed the exact same thing it wouldn't be funny to not one of y'all. Y'all would be calling dude emotional and weird or something of relation to this generation :lol:

NT never change

So you telling me you didn't find that funny? Is that your homie or something? Cause he don't need your help, boy can stick up for himself no to bodyguard champ

Not really, and nah don't know em, just seen it happen on NT too many times

Lol pouting nah just calling it how I see it

This ol tree hugging gump

Last edited:
all this is jokes lol. at the end of the day we're all talking pictures on a screen i just come here for a few laughs and to kick **** about music and go on a bout my day

it's all cool 

:lol:

I mean I just wanted to let him know that he got his laughs he wanted. Dude obviously places time and effort into this ****. He sat, typed, revised up a whole essay of schoolyard insults instead of raising his daughter. Chuckling to himself, rubbing his hands and bragging about e-muscles instead of making the baby food.

My good sir has been following me around so much, he's probably showing me more attention than her. He seems quite fond of me.

At least she'll grow up to respect she had a father with "e-muscles" when she goes back to look at his posts.

Some of them were actually funny too. Had to give him his props if he put that much importance into this ****. All good. :lol:  

Come on man

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol: at you stick your fingers in your butt when you alone.

Y'all ****** funny. How do y'all ****** come up with the **** y'all say!

I almost typed up a response full of insults but I can't even pretend it's that serious to me. :lol: Enjoy your day bra. Repped for the laughs.

Word?

That would have been better than that crap you pulled trying to bring his daughter in to it on a guilt trip.

Suck my whole **** *****

I wish _s like you ain't have no fingers

Damn

Last edited:
funny how in General, he posted the dead son of a Nter and was all apologetic saying it's wrong of him to speak on a mans child.

Dude the definition of a BAN and he keeps exposing himself as one.

U can't be bringing up a man's seed my dude, that just aint groovy at all :smh: That's the type of stuff u really get hands laid on u for doin.

Beautiful daughter :smokin
Very cute kid

In his defense he didn't insult the kid, if so I would've been against him also. Foam have been baiting kid in random *** threads [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] he basically telling dude to go be a father and stop e flexing. Let this e entertainment continue.

Damn wait u went at somebody dead baby? U foul flesh.

Back
Top Bottom