***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

lol it's only that funny cuz dude said it to someone y'all "don't like" if flesh price woulda typed the exact same thing it wouldn't be funny to not one of y'all. Y'all would be calling dude emotional and weird or something of relation to this generation :lol:

I laughed but this is honestly true tho

Last edited:
B
lol it's only that funny cuz dude said it to someone y'all "don't like" if flesh price woulda typed the exact same thing it wouldn't be funny to not one of y'all. Y'all would be calling dude emotional and weird or something of relation to this generation :lol:

NT never change

Because him posting after his response of he doesn't care.... then goes on to respond anyway and include a picture of someone's child.... No that wouldn't fall under emotional or weird at all

:lol:

funny how in General, he posted the dead son of a Nter and was all apologetic saying it's wrong of him to speak on a mans child.

Dude the definition of a BAN and he keeps exposing himself as one.

He was cool for a while. He was the Meek Mealz SN. He been on some sucka **** though. I don't know if he tryna or what. :lol:

Last edited:
whoa.png
whoa.png
whoa.png

Oh dear

Naw it needs to end. I'll go back and forth with y'all all day everyday, but I would never bring anyone's kids into it.

if you aint know bro. dudes will KILL over their family and you mentioning family. just know that if you pretending to be a real one... thats not what they do. son mustve really thought ppl were gonna give him e credits for posting a pic of my slime with his daughter like what are u tryna do/say really?

either way son is a dead body and slime just emptying the clip on ya weird ***...

View media item 2277236

Thought flesh was from South Carolina
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
If you're taking all that effort to go through someone's post history, you aren't playing them, you're playing yourself

You crossed the line bro, admit it and move on instead of drawing it out, because you don't seem built for back and forth jokes and it got personal fast.

Back
Top Bottom