***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

This **** hella corny

For real.

It was funny for the like first two responses and then the hypothetical stories starting getting too elaborate and homoerotic and pictures of people not relevant to the jokes got brought in and it died.

___s always start doing too much.

This is second time dude brought up somebody kids into a Internet back and forth. That's text book Internet clown ****. :lol: Everything is fair game now.

I ain't even got kids but I would definitely be welling to meet up off that.

Stop. :lol: it's the second time you did the ****.

If you gon troll, stand on it. All you been doing is confirming what people say about you. Which is surprising cuz you was cool for years around these parts.

Hahahahaha you mad or nah
smokin.gif

Somebody obviously pushed that report button. This used to be hamsterdam, everything went down round these parts. Rats gon rat.

Soulja boy gotta stop going on Vlad making himself sound like a big . Didn't watch the vlad interview but a coworker showed me a snip of him talking bout the time he caught a body. "Bow, bow, I shot him in the ***. Walked up on him took his mask off and shot him again...he yelling ahh" :lol: :smh:

Lol the hate young ma get on these YouTube comments is off the charts, guess no one want a female rapper unless they girly or got a fake body or something.

Back
Top Bottom