***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Rit Homie Baby been washed since  after Tha Tour Part 1

which is a classic btw 
pimp.gif

Rich Homie is the OG Future impersonator lol. At least he found his own style eventually & made a hit. He still was trash to me tho

Listening to this Post Malone interview and Yee brought up how them racist country music folks raised hell about Beyonce being there. Beyonce... The biggest artist in the world and they ain't want her. :lol: But dudes rock with this clown Malone.

That's why we should and keep calling out the Post Malone's. We waaaayyyy to accepting of outsiders while they try to **** on us.

Listening to this Post Malone interview and Yee brought up how them racist country music folks raised hell about Beyonce being there. Beyonce... The biggest artist in the world and they ain't want her.
laugh.gif
But dudes rock with this clown Malone.

That's why we should and keep calling out the Post Malone's. We waaaayyyy to accepting of outsiders while they try to **** on us.
Someone on here had this same logic about Trump-Obama ('they didn't give Obama a chance so I'm not gonna give Trump a chance') and I don't understand why we are always trying to "get back" at white people with insignificant **** like this lol. In the grand scheme of things your disdain over Post Malone isn't gonna cure the root of why some of those people didn't want Beyonce there. Find a black contemporary to big up INSTEAD of Post Malone.

Also, while I'm sure a lot of people didn't want her there because she's black and/or an "urban" artist...I'm sure there's a percentage of people that would have been just as mad if Zayn Malik or Justin Bieber had a performance. 

You could make the same argument for Beyonce being a "culture vulture" for thinking she could make one song that's country flavored and be accepted to perform there. It has to work both ways...if that's the route you're gonna go.

It's about having a code and protecting something you built. Clearly you wouldn't see or understand that based your posts in here. :lol:

And I agree it should work both ways. If they don't want us in their **** then **** them too.

That white face asap rocky fits you well breh
Because I told you to big up black artists instead of pointlessly downing white ones.

You caesar rocking, white boss having, yes sir/no sir *** ****** love to log on here and act like you're Huey Newton.
laugh.gif
 Man shut up.

Last edited:
It's about having a code and protecting something you built. Clearly you wouldn't see or understand that based your posts in here.
laugh.gif

And I agree it should work both ways. If they don't want us in their **** then **** them too.
So what are your thoughts on Em, Rick Rubin, Beastie Boys, Mike Dean, Bronson, Paul Wall, Alchemist, etc.?

White people can't genuine like and contribute to the culture because some country music fans protested Beyonce?

As grown *** men, y'all really don't see how petty and pointless that is?

The kid Flesh been looking funny lately. Defending Kanye/Trump, caping for Post Malone. :lol:

He must got him his first white girl at school or something.

militant for calling post malone a culture vulture? jesus christ 
laugh.gif

Nah for this:
That white face asap rocky fits you well breh
After I told him to big up black artists instead of downing white ones.

But tbh it's a lot of dudes here who act like that not just you. Overcompensating for a day full of forced knee slaps at their white boss' corny jokes.

Last edited:
It's about having a code and protecting something you built. Clearly you wouldn't see or understand that based your posts in here. :lol:

So what are your thoughts on Em, Rick Rubin, Beastie Boys, Mike Dean, Bronson, Paul Wall, Alchemist, etc.?

White people can't genuine like and contribute to the culture because some country music fans protested Beyonce?

As grown *** men, y'all really don't see how petty and pointless that is?

They contributed to the culture fool. :lol: They wasn't made in some studio and had a black dude write for them while they get the credit. They grinded, put in work and stayed true.

Your man Post Malone is a clown period. :lol: He brings nothing. He's 2016 Vanilla Ice.

You really need to know what you talking about dawg. You seem like a smart dude but your always missing **** and leaving **** out when you post. Google, Wikipedia, something do some research.

Nah for this:

After I told him to big up black artists instead of downing white ones.

But tbh it's a lot of dudes here who act like that not just you. 
 he's not downing white artist at all, its about vulture Malone who use this for a quick buck then back out (yes black artist are guilty of this too)

you mentioned Em, Rick Rubin, Beastie Boys, Mike Dean, Bronson, Paul Wall, Alchemist. no one calls them vultures cause they been real, and been hiphop from the jump. cmon fam you can play devils advocate all you want but you know damn well theres a difference between paul wall and Post Malone.

**** your making it more about black vs white people than we are

Last edited:
The kid Flesh been looking funny lately. Defending Kanye/Trump, caping for Post Malone.
laugh.gif

He must got him his first white girl at school or something.
Whoever it was that called him a troll was right. 

I'm not sure if he's really this corny or if he just like playing that role on here to go back and forth with ******. 

You keep saying this as if you know what ****** do here.

This may be more indicative of the company you keep that you seem to be projecting towards people on here.
I'm sure like everything else, there's a wide range of people here.

I'm sure some of you own your own businesses but I'm sure there are dudes on here who haven't had the confidence in their workplace to have more than an inch of hair on their head since they graduated college trying to imply that I'm an Uncle Tom or raccoon over something as relatively low in urgency on the black agenda as ******* Post Malone. 
laugh.gif

This may be more indicative of the company you keep that you seem to be projecting towards people on here.

This would also apply to his belief that we aren't allowed to call Kim Kardashian a *** unless we've addressed all the **** he believes we keep company with :lol:

Last edited:
This would also apply to his belief that we aren't allowed to call Kim Kardashian a *** unless we've addressed all the **** he believes we keep company with :lol:

You completely mangled my point in that thread :lol:

You can't say that the Kardashians are attention ****** if you post pointless *** snaps for **** to hit you up. That's no different from Kylie posting a pointless snap of her smacking her lips with her **** out. You are both looking for attention :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom