***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Is that a photoshop? She really got an office tramp necklace on? :lol:

I actually think Gucci is lying btw tho

I think Yee might be a slight undercover thot but I think she mainly lives vicariously through all the ****** she hangs with. If you ever listened to her podcast Lip Service she really doesn't sound like she's about that life at all. She sounds like a prude and a cornball compared to the unadulterated thots she hangs with :lol:

Last edited:
Is that a photoshop? She really got an office tramp necklace on? :lol:

I actually think Gucci is lying btw tho

I think Yee might be a slight undercover thot but I think she mainly lives vicariously through all the ****** she hangs with. If you ever listened to her podcast Lip Service she really doesn't sound like she's about that life at all. She sounds like a prude and a cornball compared to the unadulterated thots she hangs with :lol:
Man that ***** stuck her tongue in a man's ***, she's nasty. She be holding back like a mfer tho. Always disguising her embarrassing moments as a "friends". This ***** got alotttttttttttt of "friends". "Yea my friend said she likes when dudes cum on her face, she rubs it in its good for your skin, how y'all feel about that?[emoji]128064[/emoji]"

Man that ***** stuck her tongue in a man's ***, she's nasty. She be holding back like a mfer tho. Always disguising her embarrassing moments as a "friends". This ***** got alotttttttttttt of "friends". "Yea my friend said she likes when dudes cum on her face, she rubs it in its good for your skin, how y'all feel about that?[emoji]128064[/emoji]"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real spit.

I know a few of those 
mean.gif

:lol:

I mean it's possible she's holding back but I dunno. Too many situations where she sounded super lame. Maino was clowning her for giving "90's head". One of her thot friends was giving her the encouragement cheers cause she said she liked it when a dude banged her kinda hard :lol: :smh:. If you're 40 years old and your friends are legit cheering for that corny **** you ain't even remotely close to being about that life.

I think she desperately wants to be one of those thots but she ain't built for it

Last edited:
Yee is dope.

Her humor and sarcasm >>>>. And I know she's nasty on the low [emoji]128523[/emoji]. Shorty is very intelligent and seems cool as hell. I'll try my hand if I see Angela Yee in person. Seriously.

Hold up. What whip is that? Interior looks nice

My brothers 335i has the same interior idk if the m3 is the same inside though

View media item 2266994

Most likely a 3/4 series.

She loves BMW .. she used to push a x6 thru Flatbush all the time

Good looking out, fellas. Damn only a 335i. Thought at least a M series. Interior is sick, though. She ridin' decent.

+

Angela ate man booty before? I feel like she's definitely done it once in her 40 years. At least tried it..

Post Malone is ******* awful. We let ANYBODY in the game now. That Lord of the Rings face *** ***** was doing pie *** indie rock just a few years ago...goes and braids his hair and puts fronts in the mouth and now he's "White Iverson". Somebody come get the ***** 

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom