***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

He's literally close friends w/ Lyor Cohen's son (his manager now). They cooked his image up in a lab, sent him to Atlanta, put him in a studio w/ FKi, Sonny Digital, Metro, etc...and they gave that ***** his entire sound, told him how to flow, everything. A kid named Sike The Drug from Chicago literally wrote like 90% of White Iverson. 

Bruh....hold that down :lol: :smh:

You got it tho
He linked with FKi when everybody was in LA and then they got him the Who's Who tour of ATL I.e. Key!, Sonny, etc

I think Key! actually plugged the song on his social media first

One of the homies got some of the beats he made tho and they lowkey decent :lol: :nerd:

I honestly don't see him being around long tho

Once Lil Aaron **** come full circle I think he gonna take homie "fanbase", bruh understands the pop records and **** on a way deeper level

i ain't hear someone say hollatdown in a minute lol

but yeah imo Lil Peep does this whole style the best though

damn now that attention is brought to it there are a couple of white dudes tryna break in like this :lol:

This explains alot about some of your posts. :lol:

yeah cole for me peaked with FNL

that was my **** back then but he hasn't switched it up since

at least post is something relatively new

innovation > being a good rapper that makes mediocre music

I would say Cole should switch it up but it's so late in his career and he's had such a successful one that it really would probably make no difference to him

Lol Drake ain't no culture vulture man

He was on degrassi at like 15 banging out to the Clipse

Or maybe idk what a culture vulture is :lol:

I would say Cole should switch it up but it's so late in his career and he's had such a successful one that it really would probably make no difference to him

Innovation?

91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

What the hell is innovative about Post Malone? Dude is a mf'n vulture. :lol: He's a real life SNL skit. Some times you be throwing words around when they don't apply.

I'm not surprised though. If you like Yachty and Uzi, this clown is for you.

Lol Drake ain't no culture vulture man

He was on degrassi at like 15 banging out to the Clipse

Or maybe idk what a culture vulture is :lol:

A term you use when you're deafeated...and don't have a good enough argument. ****** out here admitting they culture is basically the prey :lol:

What the hell is innovative about Post Malone? Dude is a mf'n vulture. :lol: He's a real life SNL skit. Some times you be throwing words around when they don't apply.

what else rn sounds like this

his disreputable origins and relationship with the "culture" don't have anything to do with the music :lol:

it's all or nothing w y'all lol

Last edited:
Singing over trap drums isn't new

with this mindset...

nothing is original lol

"making noise with instruments isn't new"

ya really gonna sit here and say what say, yung La or even a closer contemporary like PND has made anything that sounds like i fall apart :lol:

Last edited:
In other news Chicago vs. NY beef is brewing thanks to Young MA and Taxstone.

FBG Duck about to come up here and kill us all

Does the Post Malone kid have another hit?

I'm not dukes biggest fan, his hairstyles scream culture vulture and trying too hard. Get some tattoos and braids, excuse me boxer braids to look like a white Chino XL and they'll accept you.

what else rn sounds like this

his disreputable origins and relationship with the "culture" don't have anything to do with the music :lol:

it's all or nothing w y'all lol

Son there's nothing innovative about dude. He's somebody that steals styles and looks like a white boy from 2003 that think he's black. If you **** with his music, cool but the **** ain't nothing new or innovative. :lol:

That's why trash rappers are being elevated now. Cuz people look at them and say "OMG THIS IS INNOVATIVE". :lol:

I don't even like Cole's album but I would definitely listen to that over "trap Tim McGraw" but you and me grew listening to VERY different styles of hip hop. :lol:

Last edited:
Son there's nothing innovative about dude. He's somebody that steals styles and looks like a white boy from 2003 that think he's black. If you **** with his music, cool but the **** ain't nothing new or innovative.
laugh.gif

That's why trash rappers are being elevated now. Cuz people look at them and say "OMG THIS IS INNOVATIVE".
laugh.gif

I don't even like Cole's album but I would definitely listen to that over "trap Tim McGraw" but you and me grew listening to VERY different styles of hip hop.
laugh.gif
So again...

who else sounds like him RN that he is biting from...

laugh.gif

Neither of y'all have given examples...if it was that easy y'all would have said who he was copying in your first post 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Does the Post Malone kid have another hit?

I'm not dukes biggest fan, his hairstyles scream culture vulture and trying too hard. Get some tattoos and braids, excuse me boxer braids to look like a white Chino XL and they'll accept you.
Not sure if Deja Vu w/ Bieber is a hit in terms of burning up the charts but I do see girls playing it on Snapchat and ****

**** I need to name people for? :lol: The whole game is doing that harmonize/rapping ****. I'm mad I clicked on the songs. Your mans sound trash.

But you got it, copying styles is very innovative. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom